Service Academy Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Academy Sports

Check out this lunacy from Carlton Meyer.

Army-Navy Game

I'm enamored with silliness, which that article both addresses, and is filled. ;)
    The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

What a dumb a$$. If he wants to see jointness, he should watch the post game, when each team will stand at attention while the respective alma maters are sung. That's respect within a friendly rivalry, and what the competition is all about - push yourself to the limit for 60 minutes, and then take a step back and show that we are all on the same team.
      "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Dumbest thing I've read.

Comment

Originally posted by giggs88
          Dumbest thing I've read.
          His site is full of plenty more insightful material. He used to publish monthly but switched to quarterly so he could devote more time to "the study of future war".

Comment

Speaking of which, the 76th Annual Westpoint-Royal Military College Hockey game is on with Westpoint having an 8 year winning streak. Current record 39-29-6 in favour of Westpoint.

Comment

Working...
            X