Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't pay attention to the bush there. I was looking for incoming. That was det cord. It was an IED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatboy View Post
      I see a couple bright flashes behind the standalone tree to the immediate left of the flagpole (0:18), sort of like it's daisy chained to the main explosion?
      Good eye.

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
      Didn't pay attention to the bush there. I was looking for incoming. That was det cord. It was an IED.
      Nothing like professional experience.

Good job gentlemen, this type of insight is why I come here. Been a poster for 7 years and I'm still getting educated.

Comment

• Hmm,at 0:18 there is also a backblast,above the flash.That means that whatever was there was oriented down and to the left of the tree,exactly where the first blast can be seen.It was,possibly, a remote controlled RPG in the tree and if you look carefully you can see the trail.Then comes the rest.

It's a setup.The separatists killed several of their own people.Twice for nothing.First because it wasn't worth the sacrifice.Second,because it was so easily debunked.
        Last edited by Mihais; 03 Jun 14,, 08:46.
        Those who know don't speak
        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
          Didn't pay attention to the bush there. I was looking for incoming. That was det cord. It was an IED.
          I can't agree. It's much more like short burst of fire from GSh-30-2.
          And flashes was where the first shells fall.
          The series of explosions is distinctly seen.

That's the result of one of the explosion. I don't see any signs that det cord was used.

Comment

• This is old and usual Ukrainian story.

Yanukovich wasn't expelled, he ran away himself.
            People in Odessa weren't killed, they burnt themselves.
            Residents of Slavyansk shell their city themselves.

And now Lugansk - the separatists exploded themselves.

Unfortunately for Ukrainian version, hundreds of people in Lugansk watched the attack of Su-25 and launch of rockets on the building of regional government. Wounded people also confirm it was an air attack. Some people say the airplane used its gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXZvPo2b0F0
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCn8Vuvfuek
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHlI05wS4lQ
            Last edited by MrSecond; 03 Jun 14,, 09:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSecond View Post
              Unfortunately for Ukrainian version, hundreds of people in Lugansk watched the attack of Su-25 and launch of rockets at the building of regional government. Wounded people also confirm it was an air attack. Some people say the airplane used its gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXZvPo2b0F0
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCn8Vuvfuek
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHlI05wS4lQ
              I'm sorry butting in edgewise here. Are you saying the Ukranian pro Europe leadership is using fighter bombers on its own people?

If so, what is the difference fom what we saw recently in the Middle East?

Comment

• Originally posted by Indes View Post
                I can't agree. It's much more like short burst of fire from GSh-30-2.
                And flashes was where the first shells fall.
                The series of explosions is distinctly seen.

That's the result of one of the explosion. I don't see any signs that det cord was used.

It's a linear chain of explosions,but that's inconsistent with the blast and the backblast at 0:18,who are indeed oriented towards where first explosion can be seen.The angles don't support a strafe by an aircraft.

They're manipulating you and they killed innocent people for a few shouts of anger&revolt of the Russian people.You're being lied in the face by a few murderers.
                He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• The aircraft wasn't shooting at the buildings.

Comment

• Originally posted by sated buddha View Post
                    I'm sorry butting in edgewise here. Are you saying the Ukranian pro Europe leadership is using fighter bombers on its own people?

If so, what is the difference fom what we saw recently in the Middle East?
                    This girl every time gives the best explanation ever.

"That is not military solution." :bang:

Comment

I'm sorry but I cannot watch You Tube in office. Can you tell me what it says please?

If this is indeed true, then this is a humanitarian crisis no different from others around the world where the West has stepped in to intervene.

I see no reason then why Russia should not or would not. Unilaterally if need be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                        They're manipulating you and they killed innocent people for a few shouts of anger&revolt of the Russian people.You're being lied in the face by a few murderers.
                        In addition to the videos we have a lot of witnesses on the street of Lugansk who watched the attack.

By the way, not all Ukrainian media lie about "explosion of air conditioner".
                        Reportage of Channel 112 from Lugansk, the reporter confirms the airstrike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdlZEPCP6-M

Comment

• Originally posted by sated buddha View Post
                          I'm sorry but I cannot watch You Tube in office. Can you tell me what it says please?

If this is indeed true, then this is a humanitarian crisis no different from others around the world where the West has stepped in to intervene.

I see no reason then why Russia should not or would not. Unilaterally if need be.
                          It's a press-conference of official representative of US State Dept Jen Psaki. Not about Lugansk, it's about Ukraine in general.
                          She says - We don't see military solution for this crisis.
                          Then the journalist asks - what is going on in the Eastern Ukraine - it's not a military solution?
                          She says - It's maintaining of stability and order, that is not a military solution.

So, this is logic of the U.S...

Comment

• Thanks bro. That logic does sound pretty warped. Unless fighter bombers are de rigeur for law enforcement in your part of the world.

Comment

What is not clear in her answer? They support Ukrainians to do whatever they think is right, but military solution (from abroad *cough* Russia) is not an option.
                              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X