Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont really see the need why I have to introduce myself in this board. The truth is, I have been around this forums on and off some 14 years ago. back then, I used to have a negative attitude towards China, but guess what? Instead of finding people with similar views, I was hounded and crucified for my views. But now that I have a favourable opinion of China, a lot of people here in WAB now seem to dislike her. what a strange world we are living in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pnoy View Post
      I dont really see the need why I have to introduce myself in this board. The truth is, I have been around this forums on and off some 14 years ago. back then, I used to have a negative attitude towards China, but guess what? Instead of finding people with similar views, I was hounded and crucified for my views. But now that I have a favourable opinion of China, a lot of people here in WAB now seem to dislike her. what a strange world we are living in.
      What were the handles (username) you used before, here on WAB?
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        What were the handles (username) you used before, here on WAB?
        Thanks for reminding me, I didn’t thought my old username is still functional lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Associate View Post
          Thanks for reminding me, I didn’t thought my old username is still functional lol.
          Ya,you didn't really introduce yourself last time either. So now would be a good time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
            Ya,you didn't really introduce yourself last time either. So now would be a good time.
            There is not much to share, really. Im just an average forumer who wants to discuss a variety of topics to people with differing views.

Comment

There is not much to share, really. Im just an average forumer who wants to discuss a variety of topics to people with differing views.
              Where are you from and what does BC in your location mean ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                Where are you from and what does BC in your location mean ?
                Its BC as in British Columbia. I am among the thousands of new Pinoy immigrants to Canada ����. It is my wish that the Canadian government gives Filipinos more opportunities to immigrate and settle in Canada and at the same time give us special preferences in the allocation of jobs. As compensation for the tons of garbage Canada attempted to dump to the Philippines, it is only lawful that Canada accept more immigrants from the Philippines than other countries in Asia. Salamat po

Comment

Its BC as in British Columbia. I am among the thousands of new Pinoy immigrants to Canada ����. It is my wish that the Canadian government gives Filipinos more opportunities to immigrate and settle in Canada and at the same time give us special preferences in the allocation of jobs. As compensation for the tons of garbage Canada attempted to dump to the Philippines, it is only lawful that Canada accept more immigrants from the Philippines than other countries in Asia. Salamat po
                  Canada owes you nothing. Especially you. Special preferences for jobs? That is truly rich.

Comment

Its BC as in British Columbia. I am among the thousands of new Pinoy immigrants to Canada.
                    Welcome

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinoy

Didn't realise Pinoy meant something

Pinoy was used for self-identification by the first wave of Filipinos going to the continental United States before World War II and has been used both in a pejorative sense and as a term of endearment, similar to Desi.

Pinoy was created to differentiate the experiences of those immigrating to the United States but is now a slang term used to refer to all people of Filipino descent.
                    Last edited by Double Edge; 03 Jul 19,, 05:30.

Comment

• Canada owes you nothing. Especially you. Special preferences for jobs? That is truly rich.
                      You claim to have a Filipina wife yet you belittle and look down on Filipinos? Canada has committed a grave mistake for attempting to turn the Philippines into a Canadian landfill. If Canada truly lives on the principles of humanitarianism as it proudly boasts about, then it is only justified that they heed our demand for compensation. This is the only option if Canada intends to save face and salvage its reputation in the eyes of the world.

Comment

• Canada owes you nothing. Especially you. Special preferences for jobs? That is truly rich.
                        You claim to have a Filipina wife yet you belittle and look down on Filipinos? Canada has committed a grave mistake for attempting to turn the Philippines into a Canadian landfill. If Canada truly lives on the principles of humanitarianism as it proudly boasts about, then it is only justified that they heed our demand for compensation. This is the only option if Canada intends to save face and salvage its reputation in the eyes of the world.

Comment

Canada has committed a grave mistake for attempting to turn the Philippines into a Canadian landfill. If Canada truly lives on the principles of humanitarianism as it proudly boasts about, then it is only justified that they heed our demand for compensation.
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada..._waste_dispute

in the wake of the 2019 Luzon earthquake, President Rodrigo Duterte lashed out at Canada over the garbage remaining in Manila. After accusing Canada of denigrating Filipinos, Duterte proclaimed that if the trash was not removed by Canada within a week (by 30 April 2019), the Philippines would declare war on Canada
                          Shortly after this threat was made Canada agreed to take back the trash : )

At the Subic Bay Freeport Zone on 30 May 2019, 69 shipping containers of Canadian trash were loaded onto the cargo ship M/V Bavaria for transport to Canada at a cost of US$840,000. After being transferred to the Anna Maersk while in Taiwan, the trash was still on schedule to reach Canada by the end of June 2019, after which—according to Environment and Climate Change Canada—it would end up at a Vancouver waste-to-energy plant
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 04 Jul 19,, 15:31.

Comment

• Shortly after this threat was made Canada agreed to take back the trash : )
                            America and Canada are the two Great Backstabbers of the Philippines. Allow 10 million Filipinos into your countries and I will change my opinion.

Comment

• And what exactly do we do with 10 million Filipinos? And we do have a visa process. I am of the impression that if a reasonable amount of Filipinos had money and something to offer they would be more than welcome.

Comment

America and Canada are the two Great Backstabbers of the Philippines. Allow 10 million Filipinos into your countries and I will change my opinion.
                                Your opinion is worth as much as used toilet paper. It is certainly no reason to allow 10 million immigrants with no job prospects into the country.
                                Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X