X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Tarek Morgen!

Attached Files
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Happy birthday indeed. I hope that despite his prolonged absence Tarek is well. By far the funniest German I have ever encountered. :)

:danc:
    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag. :danc:

Comment

Happy birthday, mate!
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Happy birthday, Tarke!

Hope you are well and will celebrate this one with more joy then the last one.

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
          Happy birthday indeed. I hope that despite his prolonged absence Tarek is well. By far the funniest German I have ever encountered. :)

:danc:
          I am sure you are aware he thinks he is not funny.
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Happy birthday, Tarek...

I'm hoping the sole reason for your lack of posts lately is because you're busy implemeting your dream of conquering the world and not a byproduct of any physical problems.

Drop by and say a "Hello", ya kraut!

Even DoK misses you, Tarke!
            Last edited by YellowFever; 16 Aug 13,, 20:42.

Comment

Hi & thanks for the well wishes.

I am indeed still alive (nor have I given up my plans on world domination), though my health sucks more than ever before. Half the time I can't eat solid food, loost about 100 pounds in a bit over a year and am close to being underweight and the immunsuppressiva I have make a constant easy target for infections. That said it could be worse, as MC does not kill you. It just takes out the fun of being alive.

With regard to being funny...I actually never tell any jokes. When people laugh at my comments I just go along and pretend I humorous on purpose.

Comment

Missed the thread, happy birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                  With regard to being funny...I actually never tell any jokes. When people laugh at my comments I just go along and pretend I humorous on purpose.
                  Everybody knows that already.

Glad you dropped by and take care of yourself.

Comment

Tarek,

You've been bitten. Stay out of the sunlight ... and if you're on WAB, you should not be seeing sunlight at all.

Comment

I pray that you get better and happy (late) birthday - hope you managed to enjoy it.

Comment

I've been on the road. Happy belated birthday Tarek :)
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X