Sig combat sights on handguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig combat sights on handguns

How do you guys feel about the "combat" sights on the sig handguns. Many people in my area do not really like them and have the three dot system put on as it is an easy change. I am kind of ambivolent and don't care much either way.
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Please inform me of twhat these sights look like. Then I'll give you an opinion.

Comment

Basically, one white dot over a white post.

P.S. How did the deer hunt go?
      Last edited by bonehead; 21 Dec 05,, 21:38.

Comment

Oh, that sight. I'm not to familiar with it, but from the looks, it's more of a quick-action kind of sight. I don't normally like those.

And the hunt was great, although unsuccessful. didn't even see a single doe.
        It was nice to get away from everything and enjoy the country. And I got to shoot my .308. Great fun blowing-up gords at 400 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead
          How do you guys feel about the "combat" sights on the sig handguns. Many people in my area do not really like them and have the three dot system put on as it is an easy change. I am kind of ambivolent and don't care much either way.
          I use trijicon tritium nite sites on all my handguns.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
            Sites schmites. Just tilt your gat and rat-a-tat-tat.

(Geez...for a second there I thought I was some kind of inner-city thug/rap artist.... )
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
              Sites schmites. Just tilt your gat and rat-a-tat-tat.

(Geez...for a second there I thought I was some kind of inner-city thug/rap artist.... )
              Hitting the eggnog a bit early are we?

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                That would be my first choice if I went to the three dot system.

Comment

Originally posted by sniperdude411
                  Oh, that sight. I'm not to familiar with it, but from the looks, it's more of a quick-action kind of sight. I don't normally like those.

And the hunt was great, although unsuccessful. didn't even see a single doe.
                  It was nice to get away from everything and enjoy the country. And I got to shoot my .308. Great fun blowing-up gords at 400 yards.
                  The experience is the important thing. The deer will come in time. Glad you had a good trip and didn't freeze any vital apendages off.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead
                    The experience is the important thing. The deer will come in time. Glad you had a good trip and didn't freeze any vital apendages off.
                    Lol, I'm glad too.
                    the days i went hunting, the wind gusts were upwards of about 40 mph, 20 mph sustained, so that's the biggest reason I didn't see a thing.
                    I talked to some other huners in that area before I left, and out of 17 hunters, 2 actually got one.

Comment

Working...
                    X