Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political correctness

If we assume that:

1) There is always some aggressive people (as well as passive). Their numbers are less, but they are always exist. They need to find a way for their aggression, or it will collect.

2) Principal difference between western and eastern view - is what western way is always to change the surrounding environment for you, instead of changing you to adapt to the environment.

3) Western way has being more effective, and conquerred the world. We all live by it, at least 95% of us.

Is the above means that:

a) Because of the supressed aggression, the tension will increase, as well as the number of agressive people with it.. And we will see a next big war?

b) Political correctness will be trown away?

c) If it will not be trown away, will it be a cause of the not-live-ability of the whole system?

d) ?
    Last edited by lurker; 07 Dec 05,, 09:53.

Bulgar -

This sounds like something for your philisophy thread...

Last edited by THL; 07 Dec 05,, 17:17.
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Working...
    X