Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Britainnian American Royal Family

Intro:

My birth name is Prince Ken Stephen "Fernidad" Frederick of former Prussia, (Go by Rossinnisskoii) who's family were outcasted from Prussia from Nazi involvment and were relocated to Canada. As a Pro supporter of any Monarchy I decide to support Canada's by #1 rule of just letting it be visible. There is no Canadian conspiracy as far as Britainnia goes. We just live this way of trend. We would, and most of this continent would agree, that from the U.S. using our continental terms of "America" and "American" for it's own use the rest of the continent can have a unique name all can enjoy instead of sole-propriety on continental terms.

What if.. The British Commonwealth of Nations decide to permit the changes on the Atlas Map for the name change of Continental America to Britainnia?

Concluding that Britainnia was the orginal intended name for the Western Hemisphere granting this name change. How does this affect the World? http://www.kingdomofamerica.blogspot.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by prprpr17; 03 Dec 05,, 13:42.

LOL this freak is back.

Comment

Time to refil that ole perscription...

Comment

Yeah, I would have a problem with that. I was tempted to click on the link, but decided to clink on that bright orange thing at the top of the screen instead.

Comment

king Ken Rossinnisskoii?

Comment

What if....this freak was limited to standard point size and no bold or italics?
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
              What if....this freak was limited to standard point size and no bold or italics?
              He's putting it in map size font. ;)

Comment

All are Welcome

All are welcome to join the Local Discussions though.
                http://newwinnipeg.com

Comment

Originally posted by prprpr17
                  All are welcome to join the Local Discussions though.
                  http://newwinnipeg.com
                  Is someone going to ban this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
                    I would, but I lack the power.

My banning Force Lightning is weak!

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
                      Oh I'd love to. But he hasn't exactly given me a reason.

Besides, one of the links on his website has this op/ed:

Wednesday, September 28, 2005
                      Political poems and their writers are leading me down the path to fascism
                      By Michael Schultz

There are a great number of spoken word poets rising on to stages nowadays and making political pronouncements. These are always of a simplistic and boring leftist kind. They say a lot of things like 'That Bush He Sucks…down with Bush!' before beginning another dreary recitation of a dreary poem about American imperialism. This is a good thing for Canadian poets to do since it removes any responsibility to do anything about Canada's involvement in imperialism and the arms industry. When you can just blame the Americans for everything it really simplifies your life but unfortunately when you include this viewpoint in your writing it makes it laughable and at worst extremely irritating.

I am not saying that there is no place for politics in art but please I ask all the poets at open mics to refrain from bringing their soggy political diatribes on stage unless they are really short or you have something really new and intelligent to say. What bothers me most of all about these 'political' poets is not so much their inane preaching to the converted with Abc's and 1,2,3's logic but the effect their recitations are beginning to have on me. I am not conservative in the least but I am either going to have to stop attending these public readings or I run the serious risk of becoming a fascist just to counteract the effect of there incredibly redundant, irritating and utterly nauseating political poetic pronouncements.

So I ask these poets, write about flowers, about love, about drain pipe trousers or sewer mains, write about the first time you ate yogurt, but please write about anything but trite and moronically simple self-congratulatory anti-American leftist politics. Your poems are not only simplistic and your performed pronouncements on stage redundant but they are oh so boring and not as clever as you presume. Please stop, it would be the greatest achievement you'll ever make to anti-fascist activism because I warm you I've got a black shirt laid out on my bed and a shiny leather pair of knee boots nearby and if you recite another one of those poems of yours in my presence I will be unable to resist the temptation to put them on, look in the mirror admiringly and think good thoughts of Il Duce and General Franco.
                      And I have to admit, I've really admired the knee-high jackboot look for some time now (as THL can readily tell you) and this non-conservative is REALLY irritated with his fellow leftists to the point that I got a real laugh out of this article
                      Last edited by TopHatter; 03 Dec 05,, 05:32.
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                        I would, but I lack the power.

My banning Force Lightning is weak!

-dale
                        Use the Force, Dale.

Comment

What?

What? You think I'm some dumb Putts sitting behind a computer and a website? Heck NO! I'm out here with the public in Person in full Uniform! Even on the New R.O. Television Station 4 Times keeping up the Canadian Vibe! What's this banning?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by prprpr17; 03 Dec 05,, 05:57.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                            Oh I'd love to. But he hasn't exactly given me a reason.
                            § 2) Although we respect freedom of speech, the World Affairs Board is not a democracy. Not everything is allowed to be posted here. Types of posting behavior not permitted include, but are not limited to:

* 1. starting or continuing flame wars, engaging in trolling activity
                            * 2. making malicious comments about the World Affairs Board or its adminstrators or moderators, on this forum or others, or on any website
                            * 3. deregatory remarks concerning religion, cultures, nations, or race
                            * 4. offensive vulgarity, including but not limited to profanity, explicit sexual references, inappropriate graphics, harassment, and links to external websites deemed inappropriate
                            * 5. spamming
                            * 6. slander, libel, etc.
                            * 7. religious proselytizing
                            * 8. advertising for commercial sites

Comment

Originally posted by prprpr17
                              What's this banning?
                              It means people come to your house and stitch your mouth shut. Thus "banning" you from speaking.

Comment

Working...
                              X