I might vote Republican...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might vote Republican...

I might vote Republican in the governer election in VA...

Just this once... as he came out against the unpopular work sight issue in Herndon... giving illegal aliens the old police station so they can be hired illegally by people who of course are breaking the law rather then arresting these people...

In fact I know a dozen or so people personally who plan to make the switch this election...

So would that make me come to the dark side then...
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

"I might vote Republican in the governer election in VA... "

A thousand mile journey begins with the first step.

Comment

Originally posted by troung
      I might vote Republican in the governer election in VA...
      Have you been sniffing glue again? Just kidding. Vote on the issues anyway, not by the party.

Comment

Yep for some reason events these days are making me move a little more to the right as time goes on... on some issues not all... still pro choice... slightly more supportive of the Iraq War ( )...

And being here and dealing with radical left trolls... I know America is the most evil nation ever but do I need to be reminded of that...
        To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Working...
        X