Persian Aryans and Hollywood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persian Aryans and Hollywood

Hello: I like to discuss how Persians are portrayed in Hollywood films. To see a background please visit my blog:

Aryan Persian Blog

Your blog is a joke.

Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by giggs88
      Your blog is a joke.

Goodbye.
      I appreciate you explain why it is a joke.

Comment

How are American or Brits portrayed in Persian films?

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree
          How are American or Brits portrayed in Persian films?
          I am sure they are not portraying them as nice figures. But Iran is not run by Persians. Secondly I myslef am not an Iranian and I care how Hollywood tries to use racism to control and divide people.

Comment

Originally posted by oslonor
            I am sure they are not portraying them as nice figures. But Iran is not run by Persians. Secondly I myslef am not an Iranian and I care how Hollywood tries to use racism to control and divide people.
            Conspiracy. Nice. I recommend that you watch Oliver Stone films. That seems to be your genre.
            "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by shek
              Conspiracy. Nice. I recommend that you watch Oliver Stone films. That seems to be your genre.
              I do not call this a conspiracy. Racism is used widely to control people. It is something very normal and daily event.

Comment

Don't double post please. Your "Hollywood and the Persians" and this thread are exactly the same. The other one will be deleted.

Comment

I do not call this a conspiracy. Racism is used widely to control people. It is something very normal and daily event.
                  1. Hollywood is an entertainment industry, not a documentary industry. In fact, if you look at most historical movies, you have a distortion of history in order to fit the director's vision of entertainment. This "revisionism" may be minor, or it may major. However, it doesn't change the fact that films are made to garner fortune and fame. Otherwise, they'd show the History Channel and the Discovery Channel in movie theaters.

2. Who cares whether the person playing a part meets the character's defining characteristics? Can heterosexuals play the part of homosexuals? Can a Jewish character be played by a Christian? Muslim? Hindu? Bhuddist? etc. Can a Brit play an American role and vice versa? You can point to many great films that and shows that have actors acting.

3. I applaud your efforts to connect with your historical heritage. However, I still find your efforts to try and spin racism out of Hollywood films laughable. Are you trying to play the victim?
                  "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by shek
                    1. Hollywood is an entertainment industry, not a documentary industry. In fact, if you look at most historical movies, you have a distortion of history in order to fit the director's vision of entertainment. This "revisionism" may be minor, or it may major. However, it doesn't change the fact that films are made to garner fortune and fame. Otherwise, they'd show the History Channel and the Discovery Channel in movie theaters.

2. Who cares whether the person playing a part meets the character's defining characteristics? Can heterosexuals play the part of homosexuals? Can a Jewish character be played by a Christian? Muslim? Hindu? Bhuddist? etc. Can a Brit play an American role and vice versa? You can point to many great films that and shows that have actors acting.

3. I applaud your efforts to connect with your historical heritage. However, I still find your efforts to try and spin racism out of Hollywood films laughable. Are you trying to play the victim?
                    1. Hollywood is part of the control machinery in US.
                    2. How they portray people has major impact on how the American society operates and what social status you will have in US. It tries to change the rule of game to the favor of others and the disadvantage of some people.
                    3. I am not Iranian. I am just showing how the control machinery works. I think you are used to the image of Persian looking one way and you are surprised that what they have shown you is not true.

Comment

"According to DNA research the gene marker for an Arab is Haplogroup Type EU10"

I don't know who you are, but as soon as I read that I knew your website is full of sh!t.

Comment

1. People that use phrases like "control machinery" are best ignored until they are back on their meds.

2. Guys that use pictures of girls as their avatar are best laughed at.

-dale
                        Last edited by dalem; 07 Oct 05,, 21:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan
                          "According to DNA research the gene marker for an Arab is Haplogroup Type EU10"

I don't know who you are, but as soon as I read that I knew your website is full of sh!t.
                          Maybe that is a news to you. But there is a lot of DNA research and I do not see anything wrong with that. To dismiss definitely the idea that Persians are arabs, DNA can do that.
                          Last edited by oslonor; 07 Oct 05,, 22:07.

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                            1. People that use phrases like "control machinery" are best ignored until they are back on their meds.

2. Guys that use pictures of girls as their avatar are best laughed at.

-dale
                            I actually look a little feminine in the real life. If control machinery is news to you, I think you should listen to TV and Radio and see how both democrats and Republicans complain about each other's propoganda machinery.
                            Last edited by oslonor; 07 Oct 05,, 21:47.

Comment

1. Hollywood is part of the control machinery in US.
                              2. How they portray people has major impact on how the American society operates and what social status you will have in US. It tries to change the rule of game to the favor of others and the disadvantage of some people.
                              3. I am not Iranian. I am just showing how the control machinery works. I think you are used to the image of Persian looking one way and you are surprised that what they have shown you is not true.
                              1. Hollywood controls nothing. I say again, NOTHING. Look at how many spoke out against Bush during the 2004 Presidential election. Who won? George W. Bush.

2. Hollywood films have little impact on social status. Getting an education and finding a productive job are your major components of social status.

3. Did I state you were Iranian? No. Stop creating strawmen.

However, I'll like you and read your blog if you tell me where I can find some magic flying carpets

Comment

Working...
                              X