Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Fighter Pictures

This one just looks BAD ASS...
    Last edited by Praxus; 26 Oct 03,, 21:19.

ive seen that first pic so many times... so many times... my head is going to explode.

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
      my head is going to explode.
      Do you promise? Does this mean we won't have to hear from you anymore?
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I know that most of you guys can indentify this aircraft in your sleep...
        Attached Files
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
          Do you promise? Does this mean we won't have to hear from you anymore?

there is always the ignore button...
          and you don't want to hear from me because you don't like people expressing different opinions to yours?
          your sarcasm detector and your sense of humour at either the "lame" or the "dumbass" level now, please improve, if you meant to be funny.

Comment

Hmmm... lets see now.... it must be the A-8 right? no? well ok how about the A-11? no? hmm....... lets see ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm A-9?:fear
            Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Working...
            X