Qbz-95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qbz-95

How does the QBZ-95 compare to other modern day assault rifles?, would you feel comfortable taking one of these in too combat?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Grundy; 08 Aug 05,, 20:57.

Originally posted by Grundy
    ...would you feel comfortable taking one of these in too combat?
    If it's all I could get. There's about a hundred other guns I would pick first, but I'm just a civvie. I'd rather have a G-36, M-4, Sig-550, AUG...
    "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

The design looks like it's more complex than it should be.
      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

It looks alot like a SA-80 (wonder if it has the same reliability flaws)
        its chinese
        Caliber: 5.8x42 mm (5.56x45 mm NATO)
        Action: Gas operated, rotating bolt
        Overall length: 760 mm
        Barrel length: 520 mm
        Weight: 3.4 kg unloaded
        Rate of fire: ~ 650 rounds per minute
        Magazine capacity: 30 rounds

it seems like a decent gun but i would much rather have a G3 , XM8, FN SCAR,
        FN F2000
        (FN make excellent guns can't forget HK either)

Comment

Chinese Army have Been complaining about it the sights are high there is no Adaptation for lefties, when fired from the Shoulder It is too Loud and tends to burn the user.
          5.8x42 is not 5.56 Nato it's a very different round. The company that Makes the Qbz 95 makes a special version called the Qbz 97 for Export, which fires the nato round.

Comment

"it seems like a decent gun but i would much rather have a G3 , XM8, FN SCAR,
            FN F2000
            (FN make excellent guns can't forget HK either)"
            The F2000 is extremely complicated due to its forward ejection; Great for a lefty army, but still too expensive and complicated for the normal army.

Comment

Working...
            X