Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny pics

Thought this one was amusing...

I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

lmao, kinda racist though

Comment

Let's correct it for all those on the board. It's referred to all Fundamental Fanatic Muslims, not the peace loving Muslims.
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Yeah... see, BR's got it.

The peace-loving Muslims can do whatever the heck they want. They're not the ones running into crowded shopping centers and villages in their homeland strapped with bombs and killing innocents for the "glorification of Allah".

Bunch of hippie camel-huggin' crap if you ask me...
        I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

I'm serious. I've met a couple Arabs who aren't fanatics, and I get along just fine with them. In fact, next week I'm going to a Druze village to meet some friends. It's the fundamentalist fanatics I have a problem with...

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
          X