Hitler's surviving family roumer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler's surviving family roumer

I have heard in my town and at school that Hitler has several surviving family members living on Long Island, NY and that they have been here since 1945? Is this true or just a made up myth? Could anyone try and find out what town they live in?

Hitler didnt have much of a family...his dad died, so did his mom before the end of WWII, he didnt have any contacts with his cousins, brother and sister are long gone and they werent close anyways.....2 closest "relatives" Eva Braun and his german shepard were given cyanide before he shot himself

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
      I have heard in my town and at school that Hitler has several surviving family members living on Long Island, NY and that they have been here since 1945? Is this true or just a made up myth? Could anyone try and find out what town they live in?
      Yeah, I read something about that...they still don't want to be identified (can't imagine why) and have decided not to have children to ensure that his line dies with them.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ....hitlers.cnna/

http://www.suntimes.co.za/1998/10/18/news/news03.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Patrick_Hitler
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

"Glad to see you Hitler, my name's Hess."

God that must have been funny.
        "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Yes, I had seen a documentary about Hitler in History channel that said that his relatives settled down in the US ,but changed their last names. And that the US secret service was aware of their presence IIRC.

Originally posted by TopHatter
          they still don't want to be identified (can't imagine why) and have decided not to have children to ensure that his line dies with them.
          WOW!. That is something.
          Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock. ;)

Comment

Im going to find them and have an interview. I have no doubt they are in my area ... they could be down the street for all I know lol.

Comment

i don't think they do interviews, though i to remember the statement about not having any children to ensure his 'bloodline' runs out.

very interesting certainly, but once you get past the 'how does it feel' question what do you ask?

is it perhaps not better to let sleeping - and entirely innocent - dogs lie?

if anything is published or even becomes known locally then the life these people have made for themselves could be uprooted, you know that the various wacko's who feed of this stuff will flock to their door - why give them a head start?
              before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes.................... then when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Comment

Hitlers distant relatives, cuz im pretty sure most of his close ones died??

Comment

Working...
                X