INS Vikramaditya cruising towards full deployment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INS Vikramaditya cruising towards full deployment

Sailing besides old, tired but gracious INS Viraat.

Don't know what comprises its CBG.

Arriving home from Russia, joined by couple of boats and INS Viraat
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ambidex; 19 Jun 14,, 01:04.

She really is a beautiful ship. I hope the Indian Navy gets many years of good service from her.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
      She really is a beautiful ship. I hope the Indian Navy gets many years of good service from her.
      Given ship building maturity India is gaining and presently undertaking many big projects; underway with indigenous resources and JVs with foreign vendors, I see not many obstacles in sustaining this ACC for at least 25 + years.

Comment

She better be beautiful given how badly the Ruskies screwed us over.
        Hope our guys are brushing up on their ASW.
        For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Originally posted by ambidex View Post
          Given ship building maturity India is gaining and presently undertaking many big projects; underway with indigenous resources and JVs with foreign vendors, I see not many obstacles in sustaining this ACC for at least 25 + years.
          India belongs to a pretty exclusive club, operating fixed-wing carrier-borne aircraft continuously for the past 50+ years. The challenge in this case will be, as Bolo touched on, dealing with the Russian equipment and worksmanship.
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
          X