Happy Jew Year 5774

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Jew Year 5774

May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs, and your stocks not fall, and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, our white blood count and your mortgage interest not rise.

May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your cardiologist, your gastroenterologist, your urologist, your proctologist, your podiatrist, your psychiatrist, plumber and the Internal Revenue.

May you find a way to travel from anywhere to anywhere during rush hour in less than an hour, and when you get there may you find a parking space.

May the telemarketers wait to make their sales calls until you finish dinner, may your checkbook and your budget balance, and may they include generous amounts for charity.

May you be blessed with every happiness, great health, peace and much love during the next year and all those that follow.

Happy Jew Year, to all the WABbers out there! Shana Tova!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Wish you the same my friend.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

I found this funny because 5774 is an easy number to remember. It reminded me how different religions calculate time differently. For eg just check out the below system:

In vedic cosmology, the universe is created and destroyed over and over again. A vedic universe lives for 4.32 billion years and then it pauses for another 4.32 billion years before it is created back again. 8.64 billions years is called one brahma day. 311 trillion, 40 billion years is the lifetime of one brahma. 50 x 311 trillion, 40 billion years have already elapsed. Each brahma creates and destroys 36500 universes in his lifetime. The current universe is no 1825000th. The current year of this universe is 120533113. It is in the middle of kali yuga(age of demon kali or age of destruction). This age will not end for another 426887 years.

Absolute mind fuck it is
      Last edited by anil; 04 Sep 13,, 15:41.

Comment

Happy Shana Tova to all My Jewish Friends
        sajeevpearlj.blogspot.com

Comment

Man, how the years fly by. Happy New Year, Ben.
          To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

And any other celebrations we should know about Ben ?/??:Dancing-Banana::danc::tankie::mocan:
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

No sex in the forthcoming year, Ben?

Well, Happy to you, too.
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                And any other celebrations we should know about Ben ?/??:Dancing-Banana::danc::tankie::mocan:
                Yup, Pari has got it right, a short while ago (earlier today) I proposed to my girlfriend, and shockingly enough, she actually said yes! How's that for starting the new year off with a bang?

Attached Files
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

A new slave has been purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                    No sex in the forthcoming year, Ben?

Well, Happy to you, too.
                    A little while to go but you ain't far off.

Comment

Ben, again congrats and as far as I can see her only failing is she's in love with you
                      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

"...a short while ago (earlier today) I proposed to my girlfriend, and shockingly enough, she actually said yes...!"

Too cool! That's very positive, wonderful news from you, Ben. Congratulations to both of you and many happy wishes.

OH! She can make good sammiches, right?;)
                        "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Ben, outpunted your coverage!!!

God Bless her and you are too lucky!
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

Congrats Ben.

It won't be long before the "Molding" process begins.

Where she tries to change you from the person you are to the person she wants as a husband. Some days you will wish you were back in Lebanon.

How long does this process last? Well I've been married 23 years. I'll let you know as soon as my better half stops.

Comment

Many Congratulations to you both :danc:

Comment

Working...
                              X