Bureaucrats are made of the same muck all over the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bureaucrats are made of the same muck all over the world

I think bureaucrats are made of the same muck all over the world...

Canadian air force mechanic’s parents denied visa from India to visit ailing grandson | Toronto Star

Canadian air force mechanic’s parents denied visa from India to visit ailing grandson
    Deepak Sharma has fought for Canada in Afghanistan and Libya, but the air force veteran just cannot beat Canadian immigration officials....

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

This is so sad. But as Indians we have only us to blame. No country would take it lightly that many amongst us use their visa system to infiltrate illegally. Endgame: Genuine people suffer.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      This is so sad. But as Indians we have only us to blame. No country would take it lightly that many amongst us use their visa system to infiltrate illegally. Endgame: Genuine people suffer.
      It is also the job of these idiots to know which cases are genuine and which arent.

Comment

I would have thought the 'purpose of visit' was to see their terminally ill grandson. The Corporal is based in Trenton and the military can confirm this. They just need to inform him that he has a responsibility to ensure they obey the rules of the visa. I think this rejection will be overturned as soon as they find someone with a tad of compassion and a heart.

Comment

Working...
        X