Black Friday Mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Mayhem

Scenes of people battling in store isles for low-priced merchandise are hilarious and sad at the same time. We've heard of road rage; now we have store rage. Lemmings, lemmings on to the sea....discounted joy; consumer glee.

Why Black Friday shoppers endure the crush - CNN.com
    To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

I love me some Amazon.com.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
      I love me some Amazon.com.
      Right there with you!
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Ditto.
        To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

You all have no imagination. You need to get out and get some fresh air. Most importantly, if you can troll on a computer you can really screw with the black friday shoppers.
          Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

newegg.com for me.
            There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Various gun stores also have black friday sale...:whome:
              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                Various gun stores also have black friday sale...:whome:
                Not sure I want to go to a store where people are fighting one another for guns and ammo!

Comment

There aren't even that many good deals this year.

Comment

Black Friday - When people trample each other for cheap goods mere hours after being thankful for what they already have...
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I think december 21st will have better discounts :)))
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                        Black Friday - When people trample each other for cheap goods mere hours after being thankful for what they already have...
                        I had to log in just to "like" this post.
                        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I'm honored
                          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                          X