Guy Thinks His Sister Is Hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Thinks His Sister Is Hot

Don't judge until you watch the entire video and hear the whole story, but I think you'll see that in the end you'll kinda understand where the dude is coming from

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

You really have lost it.

I don't understand it.
    Ego Numquam

Comment

White trash expressing himself in an artistic way. What's so hard to understand about that?

Comment

If incest is your thing Blademaster, far be it for me to see eye to eye.... :)
        Ego Numquam

Comment

I'm willing to bet not a one of you watched the whole thing until the very end, did you?
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
            I'm willing to bet not a one of you watched the whole thing until the very end, did you?
            I did. Kinda funny.

Comment

I did. I don't get what some guy called Darth Vader, the evil dad has to do with incest.

You said watch it to the end, so I did. You have wasted 4 Minutes of my attention on incest. I felt dissapointed, I didn't get it. You can't just steal my 4 minutes and expect me to shut up :).
              Ego Numquam

Comment

Okay, so since you effectively spoiled it for anyone, it's Star Wars. Those 4 minutes tell the story of Luke and Leia Skywalker's relationship in Episodes IV, V and VI.

Did you seriously have no idea who Darth Vader is? Wow, I didn't know people like that still existed.... Must be because you're from Adelaide

Comment

Dude, I used to watch Star wars at my then friends house in primary school. I do know who Darth Vader is, but I never really dug the whole space odyssey, because I knew people flying around in space in giant flying saucers was fake.

My disclaimer is, I was much more interested in the Bond series and it's movies, because as we knew, the world was going to hell, The TV was full of American Rockers were wearing all sorts of disgusting latex & studs/and the soviets were going to nuke us. Therefore I was much more interested in Bond/Bond Novels, Wind in the willows, making marble tracks, stilts, train tracks, tree houses and that kinda thing.

Which is probably just as well, because bombarding kids with sublimible incest messages is kinda wrong.

I accept your Adelaide comment :) lol
                  Last edited by Chunder; 17 Aug 12,, 10:12.
                  Ego Numquam

Comment

I did watch it - all the way through - I wish I hadn't. :confu: What was this guy trying to accomplish? I'd say he pointlessly embarrassed himself. Some of the thoughts that cross our minds are better off forgotten.
                    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Something is very wrong if I seem to be the only one who gets the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunder View Post
                        If incest is your thing Blademaster, far be it for me to see eye to eye.... :)
                        And here's the nomination for Person who missed the context of the Year.

Comment

Wait a second? Did Luke Skywalker ever had sex?

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
                            And here's the nomination for Person who missed the context of the Year.

You could have at least added a disclaimer like: must be a total star wars aficionado to get this joke instead of having to waste 4 minutes on it...
                            Ego Numquam

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                              Wait a second? Did Luke Skywalker ever had sex?
                              Not in any of the films, but in the books he does have a relationship with former Jedi Callista Ming and in the end winds up getting married to Mara Jade. I'm pretty sure Luke and Mara also end up having kids, but I haven't gotten that far yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X