Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Kill Yourself” - The Motto of Palestinian Society

The Death Games of Gaza Children

From a report that aired on Al-Arabiya TV (one of the Arab world’s most popular satellite channels) on June 1, 2005, here’s a film clip that may turn your stomach—as children rehearse for a short life of murder and violence by playing martyrdom games. (Courtesy of MEMRI TV.)

link to video (click the picture)

Transcript:

Reporter: Abd Al-Sattar's favorite game is "Jews and Arabs."

Boy: The Arabs are in the street. The Jews stand over there and we shoot at them, and throw rocks and grenades at them.

Reporter: To win the game, the player must die.

Boy: Burn the tank!

Boy: Martyrdom for the sake of Allah is our greatest desire. Oh God! Don't be afraid because fear hurts me. Don't be sad because sadness frightens me. Don't scream because screams kills me.

"Injured" boy: Shoot at them. Shoot at them!

Boy: We are all dead, mother, but don't be sad. Mother, rejoice! Rejoice that I died a martyr's death for the sake of Allah.

Reporter: Do you like the Jews, Aya? Look at her. Do you like the Jews?

Aya: No.

Reporter: Why?

Aya: They are sons of dogs.

Mother: Sons of dogs.

Reporter: Have you ever seen any Jews?

Aya: Yes, I have.

Reporter: Where?

Aya: On TV.

Reporter: On TV?

Aya: They wear helmets like yours. Like this. They put it on like this. They wear ones like these… They hold the Kalashnikov. They come in a tank, and shoot.

(Hat tip: LGF)

Fcking savages
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

That is sick. Which family would send their children to die voluntarily? That are sick people that must be eliminated from society at all costs.

Comment

There will be peace when the Palestinians care more about their children than they care about killing Jews.

Comment

reminds me of Frank Herberts Dune series. the Fremen throwing their children on the knives of the Sardaukar Imperial troops. I've got to admit, that's a whole lot of hate.
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
            reminds me of Frank Herberts Dune series. the Fremen throwing their children on the knives of the Sardaukar Imperial troops. I've got to admit, that's a whole lot of hate.
            The Israelis actually have to be the bad guys for this comparison to be acurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
              The Israelis actually have to be the bad guys for this comparison to be acurate.
              yeah comparisons such as this always fall down, but the hate that must be felt by their parents is still incomprehensible to me.
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

sick

exploiting and socializing children to believe their damn agenda... this time its promoting violence before welfare...
                "I'm against picketting, but i dont know how to show it"

Comment

Working...
                X