What did I miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did I miss?

Back after a few months of absence - what has been happening on WAB since I have gone? Most people probably don't know me, but thats alright, I follow the intrepid tales of WABBITS closely.. (espc. the chronicles of yellow)
    "Who says organization, says oligarchy"

Nothing much.

tankie got a new trike he nicknamed "Santa Claus" because it makes him feel good and he likes to fantasize about it.

Benny and Dok had a little falling out and Dok is no longer a minion.

Tarek has gone wild and is using unsuspecting members as guinea pigs.

Benny got some tail and it announcing it to everybody he meets.

Pari recommended a great flag so I incorporated into my avatar.

Gun Grape has been gone for awhile because SNSD made a comeback and he's glued to the TV.

Mr. lukins is going around and cleaning up after tankie whenever tankie messes up a thread.

you know.....

....a typical few months at WAB...

Comment

Noo! The Colonel has left us!!

Comment

He is back.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Not on a regular basis.

C'mon, Col, get yer ass back here on a permanent basis!

We need you!!

Comment

Leisure time in Canada, what can I say.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Well, maybe if you offered to be his minion.......

Comment

Back off, Yellow...
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayfarer View Post
                  Back after a few months of absence - what has been happening on WAB since I have gone? Most people probably don't know me, but thats alright, I follow the intrepid tales of WABBITS closely.. (espc. the chronicles of yellow)
                  So there it is Wayfarer..As you can see without guidance from the Colonel and sharp rebukes by Bluesman we are falling apart at the seams. The chronicles of Yellow are being used to break the resolve of all known terrorist. It has been reported that they have all cracked and have promised to be good boys and girls in future. Screams of "no more no more we beg you" seems to confirm this. All this after only an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                    So there it is Wayfarer..As you can see without guidance from the Colonel and sharp rebukes by Bluesman we are falling apart at the seams. The chronicles of Yellow are being used to break the resolve of all known terrorist. It has been reported that they have all cracked and have promised to be good boys and girls in future. Screams of "no more no more we beg you" seems to confirm this. All this after only an hour.
                    Ya got me, Mr. lukins.

My ultimate goal was a dozen strip bars in Taliban infested parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan and I will make it a reality.

Comment

Yello, I can not believe you did not mention me !!! :slap:

Julie got kicked out of the Mod division for being a bitch....and I have no earthly idea why, after all these years, they just now realized I was one....:red: It was just like a light bulb finally came on in their head or something....

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                        Yello, I can not believe you did not mention me !!! :slap:

Julie got kicked out of the Mod division for being a bitch....and I have no earthly idea why, after all these years, they just now realized I was one....:red: It was just like a light bulb finally came on in their head or something....
                        Perhaps the nefarious plots of our infamous resident Kraut are coming to fruition...

Comment

Wayrafer, mentioning the Kraut it reminded me.

You've also missed Yellow being all pink, courtesy of the higher powers.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                            Not on a regular basis.

C'mon, Col, get yer ass back here on a permanent basis!

We need you!!
                            Goose hunt. Then, a moose hunt. And next week will be my deer hunt. So, unless you want a Yellar season, I am going to snooze in my tree stand for the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Translations:

Goose Hunt = "Got tickets to a Chez Mado show in Montreal."

Moose Hunt = "Might be visiting Las Vegas.......never seen a Celine Dion concert...at least not with other people and with clothes on."

Deer Hunt = "Christmas season approaching. The princesses might be bringing boyfriends...need to make shot gun shells."

Colonel, if you're going to be away for awhile, can you start a food fight before you go.....I'm grinding my axes and I need a good place to bury it.

Comment

Working...
                              X