Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VEGAS, baby! Who's up for a WAB-a-palooza meet-up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VEGAS, baby! Who's up for a WAB-a-palooza meet-up?

Anybody actually LIVE in this quiet li'l burg we call Las Vegas? Because we need to get together, and then invite a few other WABbits to join us for some barbecue and beer and talk and stuff.

Anybody interested?

I'm clear to the other side Blues, sorry. BUT, send pics. ;)

Comment

Jules, it's just possible that I may be Atlanta in January to visit some awesome folks I met at FantasyFest in Key West last year. If I show up, would you come out for cocktails some night? If I gave enough notice, and you didn't have a scheduling conflict?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
        Anybody actually LIVE in this quiet li'l burg we call Las Vegas? Because we need to get together, and then invite a few other WABbits to join us for some barbecue and beer and talk and stuff.

Anybody interested?
        I'm in Las Vegas about six times a year. A Meet-N-Greet doesn't sound too terrible.

Comment

Next time you're in town, man, gimme a shout. 707-761-6658 Keith

Comment

What part of town did you settle in? When I was there the east side was pretty scary but the west side had a normal vibe. I liked to hike around the Mt Charleston area. Hated the spaghetti bowl, but all the road construction should be finished by now.
            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
              Jules, it's just possible that I may be Atlanta in January to visit some awesome folks I met at FantasyFest in Key West last year. If I show up, would you come out for cocktails some night? If I gave enough notice, and you didn't have a scheduling conflict?
              I'm 4 1/2 - 5 hours from Atlanta right above Jacksonville, FL. Sometimes we take off to Six-Flags, but not usually this time of year, but anything is possible. Just let me know as far ahead as possible, and I'll see what is going on. Thanks Blues. :)

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                What part of town did you settle in? When I was there the east side was pretty scary but the west side had a normal vibe. I liked to hike around the Mt Charleston area. Hated the spaghetti bowl, but all the road construction should be finished by now.
                We're in North Las Vegas. Nice neighborhood, no scariness.

As for the road construction being finished, you are not even CLOSE. ;)

Comment

Okay, Julie, MAYBE it will work out. I'll be in touch.

Comment

Tell you what, Blues, when I do eventually make it back to Vegas (Lord knows when THAT's gonna be), I'll drop you a line
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Deal. It would be the very coolest thing to meet you, Ben.

Comment

Doh! I was just in Vegas 2 weeks ago for Kings' preseason game against the Avs.

Keith, I'll take up on your offer and raid your beer next time I'm in Vegas.
                        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Aw, MAN, that really hurts. Opportunity wasted...

Okay, ANYbody else that comes to town, you are COMMANDED to fire a flare when you're on final approach. I'll make the time to meet you.

Comment

Working...
                          X