This Squirrel Has A Pair of Nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Squirrel Has A Pair of Nuts

Daredevil California Squirrel Somehow Outfoxes Speeding Lamborghini | ThePostGame

You need guts to take your Lamborghini onto a racetrack. But all the big shots who took part in the Ultimate Lamborghini Experience have nothing on a Southern California squirrel with serious nerve.

The annual event, held in late June at California Speedway in Fontana, invites Lambo owners to test their skills on a two-and-a-half-mile open track. It promises "an incredible rush of speed and sound that will quicken the pulse and stir the soul."

Well, it sure lived up to that billing for this squirrel:
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

I just want to know what it is you google to find such a thing. :)

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
      This Squirrel Has A Pair of Nuts
      Had. He knows better now.

Comment

Fake.

Comment

This could've easily gone into the "You Tube of the day" thread.....

I mean it's understandable since you're an attention geek and all, Benny, but....just sayin'....

Comment

Yep, either a fake or one brave squirrel - if the later, how could he run like that with a pair that big...
            sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
            If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

I didn't Google anything, a friend sent it to me. I don't know if it's real or fake, I just think it's incredibly cool
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

that squirrel is just a rabid lambo fan that had to take a closer look :P
                "Football is war."

-Rinus Michels

Comment

He must have 9 lives is what he's got.

Comment

Don't know about the squirrel being fake or not,but try telling this one it's fake

Those who know don't speak
                    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

That's funny....

Comment

Idiots. Gotta love 'em!

Comment

I love ya, Benny!

Comment

Another thing about idiots is it's easy to get them to return your love

Comment

You love me, too?????

Wow

Comment

Working...
                              X