Wish Us Luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish Us Luck!

Today I made the rounds to the VAT office, Income tax and Social Security and registered my first business. I do translation work from English to Hebrew, from Hebrew to English and proofreading in English. I've already got 2 customers and I hope that word spreads and I'll collect more.

At the moment I don't have to pay VAT or Income Tax as long as I stay under a certain amount, but if my business grows as I hope it will, I'll have to start paying those as well. My Social Security has almost tripled, however.

The risks with opening this type of business are relatively low, as long as I stay under the threshold, but I also don't have any kind of fixed income, it depends entirely on my customers.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Good luck ben.
    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Ben,

Who translates your English into English?

Best of luck!
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

I translate my English into English, why? Is it really that bad?
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

luck has been wished :). all the best to you
          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

All the best with the new venture :)

Comment

Good luck Ben. Wish you all the best and soon to be in the VAT system ;)
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Good luck on your new venture Ben ;)

בהצלחה

Comment

Good luck! :)

Comment

All the best Ben
                    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Good Luck Ben !!! :)

Comment

Working...
                      X