Before I die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before I die

3 things i want to know or see before i pop me clogs .

1 is there life out there (im convinced in my mind there is ) and if so , to meet .

2 to see that which lays below the seas and the polar ice .

3 Peace between nations and war and greed ousted .

How about the rest of wabbittville .;)

You're not going to die anytime soon, tankie.

As long as there is beer being brewed around the world, god won't let you die.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
      You're not going to die anytime soon, tankie.

As long as there is beer being brewed around the world, god won't let you die.
      Ta for the vote of confidence , but no'one knows whats around the corner , soooooooooooooo i wanna know that which i stated , impossible maybe , but its a thought of mine ,,, pass the bottle yella .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
        1 is there life out there (im convinced in my mind there is ) and if so , to meet .
        If you go by the numbers and there are lots of numbers out there that the odds should be good that life indeed does exist out there. The problem and one i'm not sure we will be able to overcome for some time is actually showing or discovering it. The distances are just too vast.

Originally posted by tankie View Post
        How about the rest of wabbittville .;)
        not thought about it tbh.

Comment

Well D/E as its hyperthetical , give it a go , you may surprise yourself ;) another of mine was to visit the valley of the kings , but i have done that one ( a rip off IMO )

Comment

1)I want to see manned space-travel outside our solar system/ I want to see the earth from space.

2) God.

3)Grandchildren
            "Who says organization, says oligarchy"

Comment

Here's what's weird - I've thought about this, but it comes from a different angle... I doubt we'll see anything really cool in this life, but in the AFTERlife...

(no disrespect in this "skit". I am a believer BTW)

"Hello Mr God. Nice to finally meet you. Apparently my body is worm dirt, but my soul is here. Very cool! I'm digging this so far. Now, here's the deal. Floating about and singing praises is all well and good, but here's what I'd REALLY like to do...

"I'd like the special pass that allows my soul to transcend time AND space. I want to go watch the solar system form. I want to see early earth, dinosaurs. Watch them eat each other. I want to see the meteor that killed them all. I'd like to zip to moments in human history, any moment I choose, and observe. Then, I want to travel the universe at Warp 150 to check things out. This should keep me busy for a LONG time.

"Thanks!"

Comment

I just want to live long enough to bury my children

Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Chogy View Post
                  Here's what's weird - I've thought about this, but it comes from a different angle... I doubt we'll see anything really cool in this life, but in the AFTERlife...

(no disrespect in this "skit". I am a believer BTW)

"Hello Mr God. Nice to finally meet you. Apparently my body is worm dirt, but my soul is here. Very cool! I'm digging this so far. Now, here's the deal. Floating about and singing praises is all well and good, but here's what I'd REALLY like to do...

"I'd like the special pass that allows my soul to transcend time AND space. I want to go watch the solar system form. I want to see early earth, dinosaurs. Watch them eat each other. I want to see the meteor that killed them all. I'd like to zip to moments in human history, any moment I choose, and observe. Then, I want to travel the universe at Warp 150 to check things out. This should keep me busy for a LONG time.

"Thanks!"
                  I like this thread - Thanks Tankie! I like Chogy's answers, thanks Chogy!

for me

1, I'd like to entertain a room with music that I play - it could happen... (with my new Ukulele this is becoming more likely).

2, Grandchildren - I'd like to spoil some.

3, Visit all the existing battleships - especially the one in Japan (Mikasa) - after visiting all the US examples of course.

I have already talked to GOD, regularly - and continue to do this today and will tomorrow too, and yes He does answer me - believe it or not. I echo Chogy's sentiment about being able to see it all (all the events in history) as a spectator - or even as a particiapant... But I believe that comes after I die.
                  sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                  If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Working...
                  X