Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kashmiri leaders can travel on the bus as individuals

http://www.hindu.com/2005/05/26/stor...2614871300.htm

They aren't allowing a political visit since then they'd be free to enter Pakistan and campaign there as well. They want it limited to AJK, and now when they do come to other parts of Pakistan, India will cry foul.

Ofcourse Hurriyat is not a registered political party, nor they have elected parlimentarians/legislators in their rolls. So they are infact individuals.

The govt WILL not give them red carpet priviledges just becoz it suits their case.

and India will not cry foul, its Pakistan's business, coz the visa is from Pakistan...what a loser topic!!
    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

loser topic? 2nd grade vocab now?

Anyway, I hope India does not assasinate them on their way... I mean after all the backbone of the Kashmiri struggle would all be on that bus.

Comment

so now you are here to grade me eh??

It was Pakistan based terrorists who attacked the first bus, so the onus is on Pakistani terrorists, I do hope that they dont attack this bus. I heard they dont like moderate Kashmiris and Kashmii leaders who hate Kashmirs accession to Pakistan.
        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
          http://www.hindu.com/2005/05/26/stor...2614871300.htm

They aren't allowing a political visit since then they'd be free to enter Pakistan and campaign there as well. They want it limited to AJK, and now when they do come to other parts of Pakistan, India will cry foul.
          This is ur madarssa knowledge . GOI doesn't take into A/C whats public mood in pakistan u fools
          Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
            Anyway, I hope India does not assasinate them on their way... I mean after all the backbone of the Kashmiri struggle would all be on that bus.
            Asim,
            You are barking up the wrong tree. The back bone of the Kashmir struggle will not be on that bus, but they sit in the GHQ in Rawalpindi. :)
            The guys in the bus don't have the guts to stand for elections to prove themselves.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Working...
            X