• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up in smoke

"In Canada, the courts recently ruled that patients suffering from AIDS,
    cancer and other diseases were entitled to enjoy the benefits of 'medical
    marijuana' - and not just any old marijuana, but official government
    marijuana, supplied to them by Health Canada, the government health system.
    . . . Of the first 10 patients to be supplied with the government weed, half
    claim it's the worst pot they've ever smoked. They're sending it back to
    Ottawa, and they want a full refund.

"...One reason I'm in favour of small government is because there's hardly
    anything the government doesn't do worse than anybody else who wants to give
    it a go. . . . But when the government of a G-7 nation can't run a small
    marijuana sideline as well as a college student with a window box, that
    seems to set an entirely new standard for official underperformance."

- Columnist Mark Steyn

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! :LOL
    Stupid dope smokers can't even get decent weed from the government
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I think that was on purpose. Maybe now they'll quit doing drugs. Free government supplied pot for all!!! they'll be in rehab the next day...
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Well, this is "medical" marijuana.
        A place I worked at once: This one guy used to come in REEKING of pot. It was prescribed I guess, but man that shit would STINK!
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

It seems funny but that where we're going if we don't watch these liberals.

Comment

Working...
          X