Clear All

• Happy birthday ferky

Have a great day Doug , dynamite some fish with ya knew rod

Happy Birthday!
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

Happy Birthday!
      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Doug you OLD devil.......another year older and another wiser.....hope you have a great day!
        Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Happy Birthday, mate!
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
            Doug you OLD devil.......another year older and another wiser.....hope you have a great day!
            A year older maybe but wiser? He still hanging around us lot.

Comment

Happy Birthday!
              Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
              (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

wahey!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Doug! I hope you had a wonderful day!! :cheers:

Cool...new smilies!!! :blush: I know...it's been a while!
                  “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                  "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                    A year older maybe but wiser? He still hanging around us lot.
                    Colonel, I'm glad to see you lump yourself in with the rest of us...
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                      Colonel, I'm glad to see you lump yourself in with the rest of us...
                      Good one....LOL...Happy Belated Ferky !!

:cheers:

Comment

All the very Best Doug...have a few tinnies:cheers::cheers:

Comment

Working...
                        X