Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep fear alive march in DC

March to Keep Fear Alive

America, the Greatest Country God ever gave Man, was built on three bedrock principles: Freedom. Liberty. And Fear -- that someone might take our Freedom and Liberty. But now, there are dark, optimistic forces trying to take away our Fear -- forces with salt and pepper hair and way more Emmys than they need. They want to replace our Fear with reason. But never forget -- "Reason" is just one letter away from "Treason." Coincidence? Reasonable people would say it is, but America can't afford to take that chance.

So join The Rev. Sir Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, D.F.A. on October 30th for the "March to Keep Fear Alive"™ in Washington DC. Pack an overnight bag with five extra sets of underwear -- you're going to need them. Because, to Restore Truthiness we must always... Shh!!! What's that sound?! I think there's someone behind you! Run!

Watch Stephen give the marching orders on The Colbert Report.

Keep checking back for updates and rally information.
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

:roflmao:
    For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Bahahahahaha - the man's a legend!

Vivé Colbert!
      Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
      - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

I do like this but I think the march would have been better served if it was in favour of pilchards. He'd get more supporters if it was for pilchards.
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
          I do like this but I think the march would have been better served if it was in favour of pilchards. He'd get more supporters if it was for pilchards.
          I'd come. But only if it was in Boston, and only if someone brought crackers. I'll bring the hot sauce. Mmm...where was this pilchards march again?

edit: Though, I'd have to be allowed to call 'em sardines. Pilchard is a lovely word, but for me to use it much would come off as too ostentatiously Anglophiliac.
          Last edited by ArmchairGeneral; 19 Sep 10,, 13:53.
          I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Working...
          X