This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God Abkhazia has been in possession of S-300 missile systems

Thank God Abkhazia has been in possession of S-300 missile systems.
    You know although I’m a Georgian and although Im not so much happy with the fact that Abkhazia and South Ossetia have separated from my country, I’m still very glad that the Abkhazians have such a powerful defense system.
    You see despite the fact that our president Saakashvili has been constantly talking about ‘peaceful involvement’ of separated regions he nevertheless has been preparing for war with them: he re-equipped our Army a la NATO, he conducted military exercises and so on. While now he will surely think twice before starting a new war which he may well again lose due to those S-300 systems. I think that’s actually why he’s got so angry and began talking about ‘danger to all Europe which the systems pose’. While in fact we are peaceful citizens (especially those who live on the border) and we believe that they will prevent a new war which he can start again and which we don’t need at all...

STFU troll.

Comment

Haven't you heard, Z, the S-300 is the ultimate missile.

It's the be-all and end-all!

Keep up with the times, dude. :))

Comment

Wow, Yellow, really? Well, then, gee-wilickers, it's a wonder EVERYBODY isn't buying the S-300! Why don't WE get some?
        "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

(ummm, I dont know if you're missing my sarcasm or I'm missing yours but I'll play along)

Uh, yeah, just the other day I published a paper in the defnse journal that advocated a position of scrapping all our carriers and the JSF and using the money to buy 1000 S-300's!
          Last edited by YellowFever; 13 Aug 10,, 23:23.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
            (ummm, I dont know if you're missing my sarcasm or I'm missing yours but I'll play along)

Uh, yeah, just the other day I published a paper in the defnse journal that advocated a position of scrapping all our carriers and the JSF and using the money to buy 1000 S-300's!
            No, that was definitely sarcasm; how long do you think our new friend will last? I give him 24 hrs., max.
            "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
              ... Why don't WE get some?
              We have them, they're called Patriots.
              "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Originally posted by Samhit View Post
                You know although I’m a Georgian and although Im not so much happy with the fact that Abkhazia and South Ossetia have separated from my country, I’m still very glad that the Abkhazians have such a powerful defense system.
                Yeah of course, that'll be why you're posting from India
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                X