Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Southie!

Milestone...:)

Happy Birthday! What's it like being 27?
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Happy birthday and don't do anything I would not do.

Comment

Happy B-D Denise! :)
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
          Happy birthday and don't do anything I would not do.
          Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to tell her not to do anything you would do?
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Veels Geluk Met Jeu Verjaarsdag!

Happy Birthday!
            Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
            (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Have a Happy Birthday!
              Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Comment

Happy Birthday Southie.

27?? Wow!! I remember when I was 27, it was before the advent of electricity.

Comment

Southie Reply

Happy birthday and have a great, safe day! Pocket Ashley expects mom in bed at a reasonable hour...;)
                  "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                  "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Have a great day Denise .

Comment

Happy Birthday Denise!:)
                      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Happy Birthday Denise !! I sent you a B-day card on Facebook. :)

Comment

Happy Birthday Denise,here's hoping you have a wonderful day:).
                          "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Happy birthday Denise, have a great year m'dear.
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Have a great time today..All the very best to you..HAPPY BIRTHDAY;)

Comment

Working...
                              X