Obama has beer bet delivered to Ottawa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama has beer bet delivered to Ottawa

U.S. Ambassador to Canada David Jacobson presented a 24 of Molsons to the PM,s residence from President Obama in payment for the defeat of Team USA at the hands of Team Canada. Also included was a case of "Yuengling Beer",(sounds like some form of soya sauce)thrown in by the Prez as a bonus. Twenty-four Molson beers.....enough to get 24 Americans tipsy.:)):)):))

Originally posted by Exarecr View Post
    U.S. Ambassador to Canada David Jacobson presented a 24 of Molsons to the PM,s residence from President Obama in payment for the defeat of Team USA at the hands of Team Canada. Also included was a case of "Yuengling Beer",(sounds like some form of soya sauce)thrown in by the Prez as a bonus. Twenty-four Molson beers.....enough to get 24 Americans tipsy.:)):)):))
    I'm glad we didn't win. Obama would've just had to apologize.

Go ahead, Canada: ya'll can have 'Hockey' in your column. We already got lots of other stuff.;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
      I'm glad we didn't win. Obama would've just had to apologize.

Go ahead, Canada: ya'll can have 'Hockey' in your column. We already got lots of other stuff.;)
      Come on now...If you don,t play a sport.......nuke em.:))

Comment

Heh heh , naybors , everybody needs good nayyyyyyyyybors ,,,,,,,,,,,,, food fight .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
          Heh heh , naybors , everybody needs good nayyyyyyyyybors ,,,,,,,,,,,,, food fight .
          Speaking of food fights, have you ever been hit by a "beaver tail". It is a sweet thing indeed.

Comment

I kid. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Canadians (mostly; some of that 'human rights' scam y'all got goin' up there is WICKED).

Good allies, great neighbors, and except for some REALLY obnoxious posters with a massive inferiority complex and a chip on their shoulder about it that we've had to smack down, y'all are REALLY cool folk.

Comment

The birthers are looking in the wrong place; Obama is actually sending tribute to his Canadian overlords.

[horrible] neighbors, and [because] for [all of the] REALLY obnoxious posters with a massive inferiority complex and a chip on their shoulder about it that we've had to smack down, y'all are REALLY [awful] folk.
              Edited
              To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by troung View Post
                The birthers are looking in the wrong place; Obama is actually sending tribute to his Canadian overlords.

Edited
                HAH!

Comment

I kid. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Canadians (mostly; some of that 'human rights' scam y'all got goin' up there is WICKED).

Good allies, great neighbors, and except for some REALLY obnoxious posters with a massive inferiority complex and a chip on their shoulder about it that we've had to smack down, y'all are REALLY cool folk.
                  So you forgive us for She Who Shall Not Be Named? Wow.

Would you mind keeping Alanis Morissette also?

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post

Would you mind keeping Alanis Morissette also?
                    Are you TRYING to start a fight? I mean, I was trying to be all good-neighborly, and THIS is your answer?

Comment

He wakes up two minutes earlier each day so he can hate you people more.
                      Last edited by troung; 19 Mar 10,, 22:01.
                      To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

i think it would be REALLYYYYYYYYYYY fun to have a olympic event for american football. i wonder who would win :D

Comment

Are you TRYING to start a fight? I mean, I was trying to be all good-neighborly, and THIS is your answer?
                          Nothing a jagged little pill won,t fix.......

Comment

I am going to be neigbourly and suggests ear plugs.

Comment

Yuengling Lager is the greatest American Beer ever brewed (it's also the oldest brewery in the US)--it's local for me (brewery is 45 minutes away) and is the beer of choice among 60% of the local populus (would be 100%, but I included Miller Lite/Bud Lite/Girls...*ahem*...Coor's Light drinkers).

Canada gave us Dan Akroyd and John Candy, can't argue with that!
                              "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

Comment

Working...
                              X