Older ones are best , and safest .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older ones are best , and safest .

Ah but lets not forget , without us great pioneers and adventurers of the 60,s the 90,s may never have happened as it has , note 60, and 90 ,now what do those numbers have in common in the sense of this thread , and we dont need wars to kill off our younger generations , they seem to screwing themselves to death

Young women today are nearly three times more sexually active than those of their grandmothers' generation in the liberal heyday of the "Swinging 60s," according to a survey on Tuesday.

The study found that women in the so-called Noughties between 2000 and 2009 had an average of 5.65 different sexual partners by the time they were 24. Almost one in 10 of those asked claimed to have slept with more than 10 different partners.

The survey, carried out by ICM on behalf of Lloyds Pharmacy, questioned more than 3,000 women across Britain.

It also found that although women's sex life has increased, sexual health is not improving.

Cancer Research UK statistics show that incidence rates of cervical cancer in women under the age of 25 have not fallen, despite better screening.

Its figures also reveal that although the number of cervical cancer cases in older women has fallen significantly in the last 10 years, diagnoses of the infection in women under the age of 25 have not followed the same trend.

The increase in the number of sexual partners could be one reason, says Lloyds Pharmacy.

"Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) infections are very common, especially in younger people," said Clare Kerr, Lloyds Pharmacy's head of sexual health, who warned that HPV is one of the major causes of cervical cancer

Originally posted by tankie View Post
    [B]Young women today are nearly three times more sexually active than those of their grandmothers' generation in the liberal heyday of the "Swinging 60s," according to a survey on Tuesday.

The study found that women in the so-called Noughties between 2000 and 2009 had an average of 5.65 different sexual partners by the time they were 24. Almost one in 10 of those asked claimed to have slept with more than 10 different partners.
    I've always said, "I don't care about being first, I just want to be next!".;)
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

*** Groan ***

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
        *** Groan ***
        Ahh but , you only remember the roaring 40s

Comment

Interesting article and perhaps it misses a few points in the changes of sexual behaviour in the last forty years or so.

I wonder if the survey focused on the more extreme sexual acts young women are performing these days, ie when I was a youngster most young woman knew nothing about oral sex, let alone perform it. Today it is totally different.

Women at work often openly talk about their sex lives and some of the stuff they come out with is amazing and scary.

Comment

As BMW would say:
            Attached Files
            Last edited by citanon; 16 Mar 10,, 20:15. Reason: But would you care????

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
              Ahh but , you only remember the roaring 40s
              Low blow tankie, but my gut hasn't hurt for a week from laughing so hard.
              In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
              The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Hell, every single British girl I've ever met in my travels has ended up sleeping with me or one of my friends, except for one lass from Glasgow who had a boyfriend. It's not just the Brits. Germans, Dutch, Italian, French, Aussie, Kiwi, American, Canadian, etc...

No, I'm not flouting my sexual exploits, the point I'm trying to get across is that sex is just a much looser thing than it used to be. If you're in a backpacker hostel and want to, you will never ever have to go to sleep alone.
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I'm not sure if its more common or just looser in terms of speaking about it.

Before there was a certain social standard, so people in a survey would answer a certain way. Now there is a different norm, so people respond differently.
                  Last edited by Stan187; 16 Mar 10,, 21:21.
                  In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
                  The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Wow, this is so turning into a male chauvinistic, "women are nothing but sexual objects" kinda thread..........

.....I like it! :))

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                      Wow, this is so turning into a male chauvinistic, "women are nothing but sexual objects" kinda thread..........

.....I like it! :))
                      Absolutely not! I'm being dead serious here, as a member of the younger (youngest?) generation here, and doing a large amount of the indiscriminate partying, I want to get something clear.

Men are the sex objects. For every single girl that we think we charmed, that we got drunk enough, that we worked our asses off for, that we beat out 17 other guys for stands the very simple truth: The girl you were pursuing orchestrated the whole thing. She's the one calling the shots, not you. As soon as I learned that my life became a lot simpler. If I'm going to score tonight has very little to do with me.
                      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan187 View Post
                        Low blow tankie, but my gut hasn't hurt for a week from laughing so hard.

Comment

i think im youngest at 17. still a virgin never kissed a girl (other then my mother) and havent had a girlfriend yet.........*crys*

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                            Absolutely not! I'm being dead serious here, as a member of the younger (youngest?) generation here, and doing a large amount of the indiscriminate partying, I want to get something clear.

Men are the sex objects. For every single girl that we think we charmed, that we got drunk enough, that we worked our asses off for, that we beat out 17 other guys for stands the very simple truth: The girl you were pursuing orchestrated the whole thing. She's the one calling the shots, not you. As soon as I learned that my life became a lot simpler. If I'm going to score tonight has very little to do with me.
                            It took you to your early twenties to figure this out?

Hell, I learned this gospel truth somewhere along the time puberty came along.

We're dragged around by the nose by women.
                            We're manipulated by women twenty four/seven.
                            Our egos are constantly stroked by women.

WE KNOW ALL THIS AND WE LIKE IT! :))

Ask any happily married men on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by wellman View Post
                              i think im youngest at 17. still a virgin never kissed a girl (other then my mother) and havent had a girlfriend yet.........*crys*
                              Well, you better start working on it then, wouldn't you say? Here's a little tip.

The world's greatest pickup line. Use this one and you're golden:

"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" ;) :) :P

================================================== =======
                              Don't really use that, you'll get into massive amounts of $hit. Besides, it's kind of hard to start a relationship with a girl using that. Great for one night stands, not so much for the long term thing...

Comment

Working...
                              X