Hey, ever'buddy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, ever'buddy...

...I'm home from my field problem, and Lt. Bluesman is here, too.

I missed her homecoming by shipping out less than 24 hours before she got home from her two-month temporary duty at Travis AFB, and we were apart on our 18th wedding anniversary, and we have each had to work the last couple of days...but at least we're all back together as a family again.

What did I miss over the last six days?

Just the typical troll bannings and debates. ;)

Comment

Me & Snipe had some fun with a loony. :)

-dale

Comment

LOL, looney doesn't quite do ole' tinkertoys justice. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
          LOL, looney doesn't quite do ole' tinkertoys justice. ;)
          DAMMIT! I always like a good virtual public pee-pee smack-down. What was the subject?

Comment

Okay, just read it.

Good shootin', fellas.

Comment

So glad you're back....hope your guns are loaded for bear....we've had a few doozies here. Sure did miss ya. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Julie
                So glad you're back....hope your guns are loaded for bear....we've had a few doozies here. Sure did miss ya. :)
                Thanks. It was GREAT! Had a good time in the woods, but tonight I'm having some REAL fun: Lt. Bluesman and I are going out on a date for some gator, grouper, beer and live music at Skipper's Smokehouse, aka the Skipperdome, "where we smoke EVERYTHING!". It's a Tampa landmark, and very...colorful. From the outside, you'd never go in on a bet, much less get anything to eat there. But you'd miss some hellacious food and really cool entertainment. If we ever get dead-centered by a serious 'cane, Skipper's will be a memory, because it's the most disreputable out-of-code piece of cobbled-together assortment of boards and boat hulks and chicken wire you've never wanted to be associated with.

But it exudes coolness, so we're going there tonight to get fed, slightly tipsy, then we're comin' home, where I'll chase 'er 'round the sofa fer awhile and then let 'er CATCH me!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman
                  But it exudes coolness, so we're going there tonight to get fed, slightly tipsy, then we're comin' home, where I'll chase 'er 'round the sofa fer awhile and then let 'er CATCH me!
                  Aw man, she's home for two days and already you're gonna bum her out like that? :)

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                    Aw man, she's home for two days and already you're gonna bum her out like that? :)

-dale
                    You kiddin'? That TDY was as long for her as it was for me. (She kinda likes me a little, I think...)

Comment

Helluva fine night.

Spicy crab cakes with fruit salsa and black beans and yellow rice, and three Shiner Bocks.

And That 1 Guy was purty dam' kewl, too. Interesting act...

Comment

Glad ya had a good time Top. :)

Comment

Nice to have you back with us. ;)
                          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Do convey our regards to Mrs. Bluesman. Hope you two have a great time together.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Have a great time.

But get off the net and spend more time with your wife.

Time is always short for soldiers! ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X