The Worst President is...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Worst President is...........

I think Jackson. I admire him creating the Democratic Party and all, but i hate that he banned the Bank of the United States for a while, plus he was one of the first to use mudslinging. Let us not mention his days as a gambler, abuser, etc....
    Remember, the enemy gate is down- Andrew ¨Ender¨ Wiggin

Jimmy Carter....'nuff said ;)

Comment

Lyndon Johnson.

Comment

The only 2 presidents whose full names contain the neccessary letters to spell the word "CRIMINAL"

Richard Milhouse Nixon

and

William Jefferson Clinton
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Jimmy Carter the peanut farmer from Jawga.

Comment

Jimmy Carter, hands down.

Comment

In my lifetime, Carter...
              No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

FDR/Carter/Johnson (Lyndan)

Comment

Lyndon is being massively under-represented on this list.

His sins, next to Carters, are an order of magnitude worse IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                    Lyndon is being massively under-represented on this list.
                    I'd pick him, except I still remember being a little kid trying to figure out WTF Carter was doing, and why. ;)
                    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

most bad presidents get dealt a bad hand, and what happens generally isnt there fault, but in my opinion, id have to say grant, or maybe LBJ.
                      "I'm against picketting, but i dont know how to show it"

Comment

For those of you not old enough to remember LBJ, it would be wise to read up on him so that you can see that Carter was a brilliant leader of men in comparison.

"There's not an outhouse in Vietnam gets bombed without my say so".
                        ~LBJ

Comment

Don't know why, but I am saying FDR. My backmind is telling me that, and it is never wrong.
                          "In god we trust. All others we monitor."

Comment

Worse Presidents:

1) LBJ --- Failure in Vietnam & starting the welfare programs ruined this country.
                            2) Jimmy Carter --- A very nice man, but didn't have the balls to run the show.
                            3) Abe Lincoln --- Yes, honest Abe. The dipshit got alot of people killed over politics. If the South didn't want to be part of the Union, let them leave! A Union should be of the partners choice, not a war to keep someone in the Union. I'll never understand the US Civil War, it accomplished nothing. Abe should have let the South go. Not only that, the battle plan was a diaster, all those loser Northern Generals who Abe couldn't manage.
                            4) Bill Clinton --- Did nothing. He just happened to be President during the Tech Bubble, was never challenged with real decision and a real moral failure.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                              For those of you not old enough to remember LBJ, it would be wise to read up on him so that you can see that Carter was a brilliant leader of men in comparison.
                              Yes Sir, but the written word is nothing in comparison to actually having to live through the damage done.

Comment

Working...
                              X