This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building 7 - what brought it down?

The facts, it fell in 6.5 seconds, very similar to a controlled demolition, around 6 hours after wtc 1 and 2 collapsed. It was part of 7 world trade centre buildings, and the furthest away from 1 and 2. It recieved pocket fires due to the collapse of 1 and 2.

Rosie brought it down with her enormous butt.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

It was lonely. It was depressed. Life didn't seem worth living any more. It was out of Prozac. Luke and Laura divorced on General Hospital.

Good bye, cruel world.
      "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

It was bummed out that it wasn't as tall as the other buildings.

Comment

Mod Parihaka said on the income tax thread, "People here are highly educated."

Thats got to be a conspiracy theory Pari ;)

So long my English reserves, its 4.03am in England, ive had a ball so far with you, but i needs me sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by newspresenter View Post
            Mod Parihaka said on the income tax thread, "People here are highly educated."

Thats got to be a conspiracy theory Pari ;)

So long my English reserves, its 4.03am in England, ive had a ball so far with you, but i needs me sleep.
            Well, you'll just have to take my word for it that you're a moron better suited to conspiracy forums.
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
            X