EOTech weapon sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOTech weapon sight

I know many people here are current or former soldiers. So, I would like to get some feedback on the EOTech holographic sight from y'all. I became interested in these after seeing some pictures of them mounted on canadian weapons in afghanistan. Apparently they are very good for CQB, and have been adopted by USSOCOM.

http://www.eotech-inc.com/

I've heard many good things about this sight. Some of the best sights in the world.

Comment

I have one on my AR15 flattop. Not only is it cool looking :) but its excellent for close range shooting. I haven't shot mine extensively, but I had no trouble getting center mass hits out to 100 yards with it on. I mounted a GG&G flip up A2 rear sight behind it so I can use the iron sights through the glass for longer range or if the batteries are dead. I understand that some spec ops guys don't even turn them on. They just use the glass window as an oversized peep sight and line up with the front sight. Anyway, I love mine. Very bright reticle (adjustable brightness) even in full daylight. You can get them with or without NVG compatability and versions that run on either AA or lithium batteries.
      Rule 303

Comment

Working...
      X