Red Green Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Green Show

Any fans? I've been watching old clips on youtube, I think I might order the complete series on DVD.

"Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Love this show Matt,spent many a night watching it......Red is the spitting image of my Uncle Kenny,right down to the fishing hat and suspenders;).
    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Love it!! Been watching since about '93. Being in the maintenence and repair field for the last 15 years I found it especially humorous.

Remember, if the women don't find ya handsome, they should at least find ya handy!
      Last edited by Blue; 27 Nov 09,, 05:52.

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
        Love it!! Been watching since about '93. Being in the maintenence and repair field for the last 15 years I found it especially humorous.

Remember, if the women don't find ya handsome, they should at least find ya handy!
        "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Because of him, I stocked more duct tape than anything else. For tempoary latching, nothing beats it.

Comment

I am scratching my head in confusion. You actually think the Red Green show was funny? Really! Wow,I must have lost my funny bone. Back in the days before 200 channels this show and other brutal CBC productions were the laughing stock of the world...what with the political correctness and silly plot lines. Witness the current nightmare called "Little Mosk on the Prairie". It,s so not funny,but of course they would never dare attempt to remove it for fear of being declared racist. Thus we now have a tenty year run of a horrible show that will be declared a succsess only because of it,s duration. What really frighten,s me is what in blue blazes are they going to dream up next.:))

Comment

Got you beat.

The Beachcombers.

Comment

Originally posted by Exarecr View Post
                I am scratching my head in confusion. You actually think the Red Green show was funny? Really! Wow,I must have lost my funny bone. Back in the days before 200 channels this show and other brutal CBC productions were the laughing stock of the world...what with the political correctness and silly plot lines.
                Maybe it depends on whereabout you're from. The area I'm originally from (about 60 miles south of the border in northern Minnesota) has a cultural environment that's just about exactly the same as the fictional atmosphere of the Red Green show. All the guys in the show could be from there. I know a dozen or so "Red Greens". I'm a bit of a Red Green myself in a way. Maybe you're from a more urbane environment and the humor is lost on you. :) If you're not the type of guy who's tried to make one working car from two almost working ones, or pulled a four-banger out to drop in a six for shits and giggles, it may not be your type of show. ;)
                "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
                  I look for handy, a fella that can make a vehicle out of a 50 gallon drum or whatever else he has laying around has my undying admiration.
                  Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Working...
                  X