Beaugaste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaugaste

Ever wondered where your Conan custom signiture quote came from originally?

Here ya go bro:

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see their near and dear bathed in tears, to ride their horses, and sleep on the white bellies of their wives and daughters."
    ~Genghis Khan

I especially like the last part... :)

Originally posted by M21Sniper
    Ever wondered where your Conan custom signiture quote came from originally?

Here ya go bro:

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see their near and dear bathed in tears, to ride their horses, and sleep on the white bellies of their wives and daughters."
    ~Genghis Khan

I especially like the last part... :)
    So do I!
    Genghis was my kinda man
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I'm not surprised they stole it. But Genghis' version is better.
      Rule 303

Comment

Those are good quotes, but sometimes bible verses are even better. Read Habbakuk, Haggai, and Nahum especially.
        Now those are some good words of destruction.

Eziekel 14:13
        "I will bring down your walls right to the foundation; and when they fall, they will crush you. I the LORD have spoken!

Comment

Apparantly a significant percentage of the world's population is descended from him, due to the vast number of children that he sired, all through different women, naturally. This is known due to the Y chromasome being unchanged through all the male progeny.......

Can't remember the exact percentage, but it amounts to millions of little Genghises!!!

Comment

Those genes account for 8% of the Y chromosomes found in asians, or about 16 million men have Genghis' genes.
            http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=...5-100301-1566r

Comment

Working...
            X