Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can any one predict when WW3 will occur

Hai all,

i am new to this forum, i want to ask a simple question ...
    can any one predict ww3 will happen or not?, supported by strong facts and evidence. if ww3 will occur when? if occured between which possible nations?

To my view the WW3 will occur any time after 2015 between USA group and China group. Its my view that in course of a decade the US economy will lag behind asian economies and dollars value will be defenately under par with asian currencies. Then US buying potential will decrease and every country will side with china whose economy then drives thd world as "worlds factory". every one wants to hold chinese wuan as reserve currency replacing the dollar. Then US will loose its status of worlds controlling power and china want to sit in US seat as driver of global affairs. But US with vast arsenal of military would not give up that easily. it will resist those moves by using its military to control key commercial areas of interest. this leads to small conflicts and later grow up to full scale war.

USA group will consist of USA, Japan, israel, Britain, Austaralia and some of is allies(mostly european excluding some like germany, france who don't like american domination)

china group will consist of Russia(to avenge cold war defeat) and india(i think so)some other anti american countries(wounded by american dirty politics)

the only thing the china needs to sustain against US is anti ballastic missile system which would be provided by russia from nuclear missile attacks. other than that china would not be a bunch of pie which can be chewed off quickly by american military..

expecting ur feedbacks and views

Murugan.V
    India

I dont know when or where but I do belive that China will play a big role.

Comment

Muruga 86, this topic has been discussed at length elsewhere in the forum. However, I will sum up here. Basically, people in this forum fall into two groups, those who believe that China's economic growth will not continue at anywhere near the current pace, and that it will not surpass the United States, and those who believe otherwise (I am a member of the latter group). However, China will be incapable of surpassing the US militarily for quite some time, and the US is very unlikely to collapse economically. Our growth rate is still respectable (3.1% in 2003, and that was an off year), and it takes quite a while for a nation to build up it's military to becoming a world power. Even if China begins to focus on a wartime buildup tomorrow, it still would be incapable of matching the United States in 20 years, much less 10.

Comment

Allready fighting WW4...
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

I can buy WWIII being between the 'West', led by the US and China. Trying to put together an alliance between Russian, China and India is a bit tougher to buy. If anything, India would prefer to joint in against China in order to 'liberate' Tibet and likewise the Russians would not have much motivation to fight on the same side as China. As for when - in much the same way as Germany was 'ready' for WWI once the Kiel canal was completed, the US will be 'ready' once the missile defense system is in place.

Comment

Originally posted by muruga86
            china group will consist of Russia(to avenge cold war defeat) and india(i think so)some other anti american countries(wounded by american dirty politics)
            Right now, India is upset at US arms sales to Pakistan. India was definitely drifting into the US group under Clinton. As China grows more powerful, India may decide the US is the lesser of two evils. Even Russia may draw the same conclusion if China starts eyeing Russia's Siberian resourses.
            the only thing the china needs to sustain against US is anti ballastic missile system which would be provided by russia from nuclear missile attacks. other than that china would not be a bunch of pie which can be chewed off quickly by american military..
            If Russia were on China's side in this hypothetical WWIII, the US ABM system would not be capable of stopping Russia's ICBM force. China is developing ballistic missile submarines and more advanced ICBMs, so it is not clear if a US ABM system would be adequate in, say, 2020.

Comment

The concept of MAD still applies in such scenarios.

No one is going to knowingly initiate the mass extinction of the human race.

Comment

I don't know when it is going to start, but if we keep it up, i think its gonna be pretty soon.
                Remember, the enemy gate is down- Andrew ¨Ender¨ Wiggin

Comment

What Nostradamus had to say about WW3?
                  Something about “Spears of Fire ” and ”boiling oceans”…
                  Blah-Blah, Blah-blah.
                  WW III shall be spectacular event. Quick, but spectacular. .

Comment

Originally posted by Prosto ILya
                    What Nostradamus had to say about WW3?
                    Something about “Spears of Fire ” and ”boiling oceans”…
                    Blah-Blah, Blah-blah.
                    WW III shall be spectacular event. Quick, but spectacular. .
                    Wonder if any1 will see it

Comment

hi

yes, I also believe that India, Russia, China will have a hard time to sell... Im also guessing if there is a world war 3... France, Iran and one of the Korea's will most likely be part of it... There can't be a Islam vs the world now... So my guess is China vs Usa... And India joining China is not likely, because of China's help to Pakistan... and usa has alliance with Pakistan too from before.. So India might just sit this one out... I've heard that india has a signed/joint deal with Russia about a decade ago? anyone care to quote me on that with a better explanation? now my guess with world war 3:

Usa, Isreal, France, Britain, Pakistan, Japan, South Korea, Canada (forced), Australia, and a few other smaller countries who are already allies, vs China, North Korea (maybe?), Russia, Germany, .. China being the dominant one by a long mile....

I heard china's military on foot alone is the population of america? is that true or myth?

Comment

"Usa, Isreal, France, Britain, Pakistan, Japan, South Korea, Canada (forced), Australia, and a few other smaller countries who are already allies, vs China, North Korea (maybe?), Russia, Germany, .. China being the dominant one by a long mile...."

I don't know about those sides. I have talked to much of my family that lives in Germany and then they have said things like Germany would not enter unless it is threatened. They have also said stuff about if they did enter on either side that Germany would become a nation devided because of many mixed views.

About China having an army the size of 280-300million I doubt it that is 25-30%
                        of there population and that I think would be to much to sustain itself internally. I believe in Guiness it was that they had the biggest army at 2 million regular members, but I don't know reserve and then also the largest air force.

Another question-- Though the USA has the largest navy do you think it will be able to contend with trailing countries such as China or the USA? Also to I beleive that Russia still to this day has the largest amount of tanks to contend with and not to mention China being another industrial power that those two can easily match many countries including the USA.
                        The conquerer mourns, the conquerer is undone.

Comment

IMO, Russia and India will NOT be with the China "group".

Comment

Its a catch 22. India and Russia may not join China and the US. But it does not comfort them, given the fact that there will be nuclear desert right close to them...China. So either way, the world as we see now will ceaze to exist, coz of the blow out eith you are in, out or against...incld Switzerland
                            A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

i think that the united states military forces are far superior to that of china or almost anyother country the us armys tanks would completely decimate any chinese tanks and the new commanches would tear into even more tanks.The united states airforce would wear down china so much that i doubt they could even put up a fight after the air campiegn.China would be forced to use nuclear weapons if they want to stay in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                              X