Man Busted for Being Naked at Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Busted for Being Naked at Home

Oct. 21) A Virginia man was busted for indecent exposure after he was caught in the buff. In his own home. Alone.

Eric Williamson, 29, got up at 5:30 a.m. Monday and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. He was naked, but he was alone in the Springfield house, so he didn't think it mattered.

Wrong.

A woman and a 7-year-old boy were cutting through Williamson's front yard from a nearby path, according to WTTG-TV, Channel 5 in Washington. Through his front window, they saw Williamson having coffee in his birthday suit.

Fairfax County police showed up and arrested him. Williamson said he had no idea anyone could see him, but police said they believed he wanted to be seen by the public, said WTTG, a Fox station.

If convicted, Williamson could face one year in jail and a $2,000 fine. He plans to fight the charge.

"If I stood and seemed comfortable in my kitchen, it's natural. It's my kitchen," he told the station.

Eric Williams Charged With Indecent Exposure for Being Naked at Home

Poor sod, mind you he should have had his curtains drawn. Saying that I would be in and out of jail and broke, I'm always naked.

Comment

In defense, I would pursue trespassing charges against the woman. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post

I was actually going to say that myself. What she doing up that time in the morning with a kid anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaobam Armour View Post
          I was actually going to say that myself. What she doing up that time in the morning with a kid anyway?
          That's what I'm saying....I think the story stinks myself.

This is what I think occurred. I think she had the hots for the guy and was over there spying on him. I also don't think her son was with her at the time. I think the neighbor blew her off, and she got pissed.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

That's just a woman's opinion.

Comment

This is what I think occurred. I think she had the hots for the guy and was over there spying on him. I also don't think her son was with her at the time. I think the neighbor blew her off, and she got pissed.

You mean like a Peeping Tom type thing? Mmmmmm the mind boggles. ;)

Comment

You mean like a Peeping Tom type thing? Mmmmmm the mind boggles. ;)
              Maybe a little peeping tom and fatal attraction mixed together maybe.

Comment

Maybe a little peeping tom and fatal attraction mixed together maybe.
                I think I would get a buzz if I knew a woman was secretlt spying on me.

Comment

I think I would get a buzz if I knew a woman was secretlt spying on me.
                  Yeah, a bigger buzz when you do a year and pay a $2,000.00 fine.

Comment

Yeah, a bigger buzz when you do a year and pay a $2,000.00 fine.
                    Very true there, bit heft don't you think?

Comment

The police are pretty arbitrary in who they press charges against. Given that the police pressed charges against him (wrongly, I believe), I suspect they would decline a request to press charges against her for trespassing.

I doubt he'll get convicted. I wouldn't be surprised if a court dismissed the charges out of hand.
                      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Oct. 21)
                        A woman and a 7-year-old boy were cutting through Williamson's front yard from a nearby path
                        Hah, if this was Texas, they'd both be shot by said au-natural homeowner.
                        You know JJ, Him could do it....

Comment

Originally posted by Rumrunner View Post
                          Hah, if this was Texas, they'd both be shot by said au-natural homeowner.
                          Sh!t, I was just going to post the same same.

Naked man shoots trespassers, that headline would grab my attention .

Tony
                          Yet another ex-tankie of 1 RTR origin.

Comment

Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

I wonder how many early walking men have called the Police when they espied a naked woman in her kitchen I hope the judge throws this out before it cost the public 1 cent

Comment

Working...
                              X