Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White dude granted refuge status based on racial discrimination.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White dude granted refuge status based on racial discrimination.

Persecuted white South African Brandon Huntley made international race refugee - Times Online
    A white South African man has been granted refugee status in Canada after successfully arguing his life would be in danger if he returned home because of his skin colour, in a case which has infuriated the ruling African National Congress.

Brandon Huntley, 31, from Cape Town, fled to Canada where his sister lives last April. He told immigration officials he had been attacked seven times by black South Africans who called him a “white dog” and a “settler”.

Last Thursday, an Immigration Board in Ottawa ruled that his “fear of prosecution by African South Africans” was justified.

William Davis, the only member of the board, ruled the unemployed former salesman would “stick out like a sore thumb due to his colour in any part of the country.”
    I found this a tragic irony.
    P.S. I saw the story on a russian/ukranian news site which is funny.
    Originally from Sochi, Russia.

Originally posted by cyppok View Post
    Persecuted white South African Brandon Huntley made international race refugee - Times Online

I found this a tragic irony.
    P.S. I saw the story on a russian/ukranian news site which is funny.
    I think I remember reading somewhere about the high number of attacks on white South Africans, especially farmers. Still, I wonder if the number of attacks on whites is especially high or if its just more a case of South Africa being a dangerous country for anyone to live in, black or white. Either way, its pretty bad publicity for the ANC. They really need to do something about the crime issue. I was considering visiting South Africa with some friends to try and catch some of the world cup, but my wife flipped out over safety concerns(in all fairness I think the real issue was, "No, you can't go to Africa to go drinking and watch football with the boys")

Comment

Originally posted by HKDan View Post
      I think I remember reading somewhere about the high number of attacks on white South Africans, especially farmers. Still, I wonder if the number of attacks on whites is especially high or if its just more a case of South Africa being a dangerous country for anyone to live in, black or white. Either way, its pretty bad publicity for the ANC. They really need to do something about the crime issue. I was considering visiting South Africa with some friends to try and catch some of the world cup, but my wife flipped out over safety concerns(in all fairness I think the real issue was, "No, you can't go to Africa to go drinking and watch football with the boys")
      I was looking at it and SA seems very multicultural and multilingual.
      The farmer issue never works out well in the long run case in point Zimbabwe, Kenya, and some others like Namibia.
      BBC NEWS | Africa | Namibia's worried white farmers
      Zimbabwe was a good case for the rest to figure out that once disrupted things are never ever the same.
      Originally from Sochi, Russia.

Comment

What a laugher... south Africa calling Canada racist.....get your head out of your ass South Africa! There is this mock,contrived outrage because a "white" person jumped the cue line as apposed to the hundreds of thousands of persons of"colour",who also jumped the cue line....(also illegally)...no problem with that criminal behavior though is their. Rage away you idiots.

Comment

Canadian govt to challenge decision in Federal court
          Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
          X