Happy Father's Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there! Hope you all have a great day!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
    sigpic

T time at 2

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
      T time at 2

T , when did you become a T fan Col .

Comment

T time at 2
        So how was the T? Did you have scones with it? Was it green T, or black T, or white T?
        “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
        "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
        sigpic

Comment

9 iron and followed by a Long Island Ice Tea (what a horrid drink) at the 19th hole.

Comment

Gin hates me.

Comment

Gin hates me.
              Sir, anything that's flavored with something that will give you hives if you roll in it is subject to suspicion.:))
              Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
              (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Gin hates me.
                Drink another one and then you won't care;)
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

So what do dad's of this era do on that day?

I called up my two brothers, both dads. One was out eating brunch with friends, the other was in the backyard, cooking up ribs, eating the beef as the phrase goes.
                  ("Yes. Men like sports. Men watch the action movie, they eat of the beef, and they enjoy to look at the bosoms. A thousand years of avenging our wrongs, and that's all you've learned?"--Xander to Anya, (w,stte), BtVs "Graduation Day")

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                    Drink another one and then you won't care;)
                    A young lady capt bought me that drink ... after I've already had a few lagavulens. Gin & tonic does not go well after that.

My stomach ain't at peace yet.

Originally posted by SnowLeopard View Post
                    So what do dad's of this era do on that day?
                    I was kicked out of the house to goto the local eatery so that my daughter can "buy" me breakfeast.

After that, I was not allowed back into the house until 19:00.

Golf.
                    Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 22 Jun 09,, 13:14.

Comment

9 iron and followed by a Long Island Ice Tea (what a horrid drink) at the 19th hole.
                      Bartender I used to date used to make them like rocket fuel. 3-4 max.:)
                      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

All his children (fathers and not) spent time with pop this weekend. Getting up there in age means you have but prescious time left to spend so you take the time and make the very best of it. He had a ball.:)
                        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
                        X