• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condom Found in "Happy Meal"

Girl allegedly finds condom in ‘Happy Meal’
    Swiss cops investigate claim 7-year-old girl found condom in French fries

updated 55 minutes ago

FRIBOURG, Switzerland - Swiss police said they are investigating a 7-year-old girl's discovery of a condom in her McDonald's Happy Meal.

Fribourg state police said the mother called them after the girl discovered the condom among her French fries.

Police said Monday they were investigating where the condom came from and how it got into the Happy Meal. They said an analysis was being done to determine if the condom posed a health risk.

McDonald's in Switzerland declined to comment because of the ongoing investigation.

I'll bet more teens will be buying Happy Meals now!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
    sigpic

Originally posted by Southie View Post
    Girl allegedly finds condom in ‘Happy Meal’
    Swiss cops investigate claim 7-year-old girl found condom in French fries

updated 55 minutes ago

FRIBOURG, Switzerland - Swiss police said they are investigating a 7-year-old girl's discovery of a condom in her McDonald's Happy Meal.

Fribourg state police said the mother called them after the girl discovered the condom among her French fries.

Police said Monday they were investigating where the condom came from and how it got into the Happy Meal. They said an analysis was being done to determine if the condom posed a health risk.

McDonald's in Switzerland declined to comment because of the ongoing investigation.

I'll bet more teens will be buying Happy Meals now!
    lmaoooo Too many funny stories come out of McDonalds. We have the whole hip hop theme going on at our McDonalds, which does p$ss me off. You see all these workers talking in slangs and kissing their teeths, annoys me, but I'm glad I haven't eaten any fast foods in a long time :)

Comment

Ah, a not so happy ending.:))
      Last edited by Dreadnought; 04 May 09,, 18:38.
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Wonder what it tasted of , mint ,, nahh doesnt go with beef , Q is ,, was it full or empty

Comment

You know...now that I think about it and re-read the story...it doesn't sound like it was a wrapped condom. Ewwwwwww.......I hope it wasn't a used one!
          “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
          "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
          sigpic

Comment

If it was a chinese restraunt they could take it back complaining it was ,,,,

Ah so ,, is taste rubbery

Comment

Well with more teenage pregnancies I suppose we need to get the message about contraception over anyway possible.... or if we want to force them not to kick out more sprogs to overload our welfare states how about putting the pill in all fastfood? Say it's a weight loss (or gain depending) tablet if they find it.

Mind you I don't think these businesses would go with this plan, less future customers.
              Nulli Secundus
              People always talk of dying for their country, and never of making the other bastard die for his

Comment

Ive seen and heard of FAR worse then this! Ever hear the stories of the cops who find glass shards or spit on their burger. I recall hearing about an Outback Steakhouse which came up with it's own special marinade not found at other Outbacks .... urine.

The all time favorite: the guy waiting online at Dunkin Donuts. I see this guy squirming with his pants and then suddenly he shakes the one side of his pants and well I think we all know what rolled onto the floor, and then he acts like he dosent even know what he did.

Comment

Working...
                X