X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHINA vs USA (Game)

http://www.eagames.com/official/batt...0Loop&resID=hi

OMG

this game is insane, i can't wait to play, Coalition and Chinese all the way, don't want to play as those animals(Muslims) but it will be interesting to see what kind of a fight they'll put up, sick graphics, amazing, i'm breathless, truly, hope you guys are intersted in the game, maybe meet you online, you guys play Counterstrike?
    for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

That is the most awesome game I have ever seen.

Comment

I KNOW, I'M SO EXCITED, COMING OUT THIS JUNE I BELIEVE, I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT, WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

lol, sick video, can't wait to dish it out being in an M1A2, or T-72/80 Su-34 or F-15E or F/A-18E/F, wow, it's going to be incredible
        for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

Originally posted by Dima
          I KNOW, I'M SO EXCITED, COMING OUT THIS JUNE I BELIEVE, I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT, WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

lol, sick video, can't wait to dish it out being in an M1A2, or T-72/80 Su-34 or F-15E or F/A-18E/F, wow, it's going to be incredible
          Dude If your playing as the Chinese they don't have SU 34's or T72/80's your going too Drive a Type 98 or fly a J10
          the Midel east colalition has the T90 tank and SU 34

Comment

The plane in the vid isn't even in Chinese service, and the helo is a Eurocopter Tiger....which i don't think the Chinese have in ummm....abundance.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
              The plane in the vid isn't even in Chinese service, and the helo is a Eurocopter Tiger....which i don't think the Chinese have in ummm....abundance.
              I know that Snipe, you know that Snipe, But The Game makers though Don't know that. They just saw some pretty pics and went a programing.
              Some info they Don't care about is that The Chinese Type 98 tank is still under testing, the Chopper is There Projection of the WZ10 which the Chinese Have been Developing but not showing off ( my money says it should look more like a Hind on Atkins) and the Plane is the New J10 which is Under development They only have 80 of those, and I doubt very much any Middle Eastern Country Has the Type 90 Russian.

They Also Gave the Chinese Type 95 bull-pup Assault rifles. a Weapon, the Chinese have issued to special Missions, but Are thinking of dropping because It's to loud and hot when Fired from the shoulder.
              Last edited by Terran empire; 23 Mar 05,, 13:27. Reason: I need sleep

Comment

the aircraft chasing the F/A-18E/F was the J-10, looked like it, than who will have the Su-34, terrorists? because i saw it in one of the vids, this is going to be awesome

i think that they will get the J-10, maybe Su-27SK, Su-30MKK?
                and the Muslims will probably use the MiG-29, Su-34(since China won't sue it i think, as the MKK is perfectly suited for ground-attack) and?

nice, you guys getting the game? i'm definitely, probably be Americans, don't really like the Middle Eastern dudes, or Chinese, i might be them
                for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

Working...
                X