UN Racism Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN Racism Forum

This is an important UN Forum on Racism, the first in eight years. But apparently the world still have not really moved forward in this matter. It is still the same old story of the West against the rest of the world mainly because of Israel.

Racism is much more than this. It is time for change.

Boycott-hit racism forum to open

20 Apr 2009 [BBC] A controversial UN conference on racism is due to begin in Geneva, amid concern it could become an anti-Semitic forum.

Several countries - including the US, Australia and Germany - are boycotting it. But France and Britain will attend.

Iran's president, who has denied the Holocaust, is to address the meeting, a follow-up to a 2001 UN forum in Durban that ended in acrimony.

UN human rights chief Navi Pillay has said she was "shocked and deeply disappointed" by the boycotts.

"A handful of states have permitted one or two issues to dominate their approach to this issue, allowing them to outweigh the concerns of numerous groups of people that suffer racism and similar forms of intolerance," AFP news agency quoted her as saying.

The UN's first conference on racism in the South African city of Durban eight years ago was marred by anti-Semitic comments from some non-governmental organisations.

There was also an unsuccessful attempt by some states to equate Zionism with racism. ....
    Last edited by Merlin; 20 Apr 09,, 05:00.

Tell me again why so much of my tax dollars go to the UN? Ahmadinajad addressing a forum on racism? Sudan chairs the human rights commission? What's next?
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

its pretty obvious, iranian minorities are being persecuted secretly by the current islamo fascist government of iran which has revamped the aryan racist issues once again. This is probably being done to garner support from neo nazi groups and their active political supporters in the west

Comment

Originally posted by oui_lexicon View Post
        its pretty obvious, iranian minorities are being persecuted secretly by the current islamo fascist government of iran which has revamped the aryan racist issues once again. This is probably being done to garner support from neo nazi groups and their active political supporters in the west
        What the???
        The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

Originally posted by chakos View Post
          What the???
          Sorry about that splatter on your screen. My brain literally exploded from reading the previous post. I'm using a replacement head right now.:P
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
            Sorry about that splatter on your screen. My brain literally exploded from reading the previous post. I'm using a replacement head right now.:P
            Seriously i think WAB need an entry exam for all new members.

Ive thought of some trial questions that should serve as indicators of someones mental state.

1) Whats your drink of choice?

a)whisky

b)beer

c)koolaid

2) Tinfoil, as well as being usefull to cover food in the oven also makes a great hat to wear that keeps out the evil Zionist Occupational Governments mind control rays (True/False)

3) Obama, Bush, Clinton etc are all puppets used by the illuminati to usher in the new world order (True/False)

4) Hitler is still alive and is working with Elvis at a drive through wedding chapel in Nevada (True/False)

5) How many Jews where killed in the Holocaust?

a) 5 million

b) 4 million

c) 21

d) There was no Holocaust... the ovens where just that, ovens to make bread. Its all just a Zionist, Masonic, Illuminati conspiracy in order to bring upon the end times.

6) What would win in a fight?

a) An M1A2 TUSK

b) A SuPeRgAvIn

Easy, effective, should weed out a good 95% of the fruitcakes we have that sign up.
            Last edited by chakos; 20 Apr 09,, 06:36.
            The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

The Pope is giving support to this Racism Forum.

Vatican hopeful about UN human rights conference

The UN conference is being boycotted by the United States, Canada, Australia, Israel, and criticized by the Italian government. Benedict XVI expressed hopes in his Sunday address for common, constructive work to put an end to every form of racism with education. ....

The Holy See is distancing itself from the criticisms of some Western countries, and is giving its support to the UN conference beginning tomorrow in Geneva, reviewing the "Durban Declaration" (2001) "against racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance."

Immediately after the Regina Caeli prayer, recited with the pilgrims at Castelgandolfo, Benedict XVI called the initiative "important," because "still today, despite the teachings of history, these deplorable phenomena can still be seen."

In recent weeks, the United States, Canada, Italy, and Israel have criticized the declaration because of its criticisms of the state of Israel, which is accused of racism towards Palestinians, and because it defined Zionism as a racist ideology. ....

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                I hope you purchased an American one rather than a cheap knock-off.
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Ive thought of some trial questions that should serve as indicators of someones mental state.

a)whisky

b)beer

c)koolaid

2) Tinfoil, as well as being usefull to cover food in the oven also makes a great hat to wear that keeps out the evil Zionist Occupational Governments mind control rays (True/False)

3) Obama, Bush, Clinton etc are all puppets used by the illuminati to usher in the new world order (True/False)

4) Hitler is still alive and is working with Elvis at a drive through wedding chapel in Nevada (True/False)

a) 5 million

b) 4 million

c) 21

d) There was no Holocaust... the ovens where just that, ovens to make bread. Its all just a Zionist, Masonic, Illuminati conspiracy in order to bring upon the end times.

a) An M1A2 TUSK

b) A SuPeRgAvIn

Easy, effective, should weed out a good 95% of the fruitcakes we have that sign up.
                  Lovely idea and I'll keep it in mind, hardly necessary in Mr Lexicons case however.
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                    I hope you purchased an American one rather than a cheap knock-off.
                    Head from America...Brain from England. Great combo;):))

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                      Head from America...Brain from England. Great combo;):))
                      Hope he didnt but one from Iran
                      Everyone has opinions, only some count.

Comment

Ban Ki Moon is not happy about the boycotts.

Apparently both Israel and Ahmadinejad are the trigger points of a divisive world.

UN chief angry over racism boycotts

Apr 20, 2009 Ban Ki-Moon, the United Nation's secretary general, has criticised Western nations for boycotting a racism conference in Switzerland, saying he was "profoundly disappointed".

The United States, Canada, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Poland and the Netherlands, have said they will not attend the summit because of fears Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran's president, may use it to propagate anti-Semitic views.

Opening the five-day summit on Monday, Ban said he regretted some nations were not attending the summit, but also condemned those who deny or minimise the extent of the Holocaust. ...

Comment

a)whisky

b)beer

c)koolaid

a) 5 million

b) 4 million

c) 21

a) An M1A2 TUSK

b) A SuPeRgAvIn

Hahaha, that's fantastic and thorough :P

It's sad when you view past, old threads and see numerous banished users who once contributed on WAB.

Nebula82.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin View Post
                            Ban Ki Moon is not happy about the boycotts.

Apparently both Israel and Ahmadinejad are the trigger points of a divisive world.

UN chief angry over racism boycotts
                            It’s tragic but not the least bit surprising that what should be a great platform to discuss racism has been hijacked by self-interests, propaganda & hatred.

Nebula82.
                            Last edited by nebula82; 20 Apr 09,, 14:54.

Comment

IMO such forums are useless, all human beings are racist and human beings will always dislike other people. It's human nature and no amount of chatting around a table is going to solve it.

On a side note, why is it the crime of the century for me to utter "n-----" but yet I can be called a "cracker", "gringo", "White Devil", "No Good White Man", etc and I just have to suck it up and deal with it? I dident own slaves nor do I believe it was right so the slavery and "oppression" argument is invalid.

Comment

Working...
                              X