• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST

Any watchers? Huge fan myself.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
    Any watchers? Huge fan myself.
    What is this concept of "Lost" you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by SnowLeopard View Post
      What is this concept of "Lost" you speak of?
      The TV show.

Comment

Not since Season 3.
        When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

I gave up after watching season 3. The will to continue watching was no longer there. Simply put it’s gone on too long. The stories became far too complex and confusing for me, and frustrating.

Season 1 was really quite something though. Great drama, gripping mystery, you just couldn’t wait for the next episode.

Nebula82.

Comment

I've been watching this season so far, was out for awhile though.

Comment

Originally posted by nebula82 View Post
              I gave up after watching season 3. The will to continue watching was no longer there. Simply put it’s gone on too long. The stories became far too complex and confusing for me, and frustrating.

Season 1 was really quite something though. Great drama, gripping mystery, you just couldn’t wait for the next episode.

Nebula82.
              You've been missing the best of it then. Season 3 was panned in comparison to the first two, but 4 and 5 really made things take off again.

Comment

Annoying... Lost is supposed to come on in three minutes but they've got Obama live... he needs to wrap it up so I can get on with my TV watching.

Comment

I like it, but I can't ever seem to catch the episodes in order, I end up buying the DVD's and watching them in order at my liesure... haven't had money since season 3 came out, tho...

Comment

Originally posted by pate View Post
                    I like it, but I can't ever seem to catch the episodes in order, I end up buying the DVD's and watching them in order at my liesure... haven't had money since season 3 came out, tho...
                    The first four seasons are available free on the ABC website.

Lost - Home - ABC.com

At right, click Free Episodes.

And thankfully, they cut Obama off so I could watch my show. :)

Comment

Thanks ID, how many hours is season 4? Lordy, and I had taken a week off to do some projects around the house. Guess that's out of the question...

Comment

Originally posted by pate View Post
                        Thanks ID, how many hours is season 4? Lordy, and I had taken a week off to do some projects around the house. Guess that's out of the question...
                        It's 14 episodes because of the writer's strike, IIRC.

Comment

I was halfway through Season 2 but I stopped watching it. It was quite thrilling in the beginning but I just got tired of all the hullaboo about the "OTHERS". I simply dreaded the thought of going through 14hrs of this nonsense for each Series.....
                          Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

I just have to say the season finale was fantastic... can't wait until Season 6 in Jan '10.

Comment

I will watch it later today I cant wait
                              Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
                              ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                              X