Israel Pre emptive strike vs Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel Pre emptive strike vs Iran

I have the feeling that this will occur very soon.

It can happen and it may not happen.

But should it happen, then the Moslem world will be in flames.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Journalists feel that there could be an April 1st deadline for diplomacy.

Comment

Israel is not going to commit national suicide by letting Iran have the bomb.

I can see such a strike happening as early as tomorrow and as late as a year from now based on what the real intelligence says about Iran's production timeline.

I don't think Israel will strike until after this is referred to the UN Security Council. After that it could come any day.

I question what Israel can do short of using tactical nuclear weapons that will do anything more than temporarily slowing the program down.

Personally I would love to see an Israeli tactical nuclear weapon dropped on whatever is deemed the most critical site followed by no announcement of responsibility. I would even float the idea by "inside sources" that the explosion was an Iranian nuclear bomb accident.

If Iran retaliated I would claim to be an innocent victim and respond with full military might.

Comment

Originally posted by antelope
          Israel is not going to commit national suicide by letting Iran have the bomb.

If Iran retaliated I would claim to be an innocent victim and respond with full military might.
          And die in the process.

Face it, Iran will be fucked no matter what as long as Israel got the back of Uncle Sam.

Before Iran could get away with things because it had USSR to play against US. Now USSR is gone and US is the sole superpower, Iran will have to bend over and ask how hard US wanna pimp its ass.

Comment

Working...
          X