New mama wants 2 million dollars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mama wants 2 million dollars

Yup, wants 2 million for her story. Come on Oprah,or how about the brave social engineers on the View. Hand out some of your pay for this new hero, the ,Spawn of the Eight. A tough suck em in...spit em out... single mother of 14 who knows when millions are needed.

roflzzzzz

Anything for a little bit of money I tell ya :)):))

Comment

somehow I fail to understand what this thread is about.

Comment

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=49362

About the ma'am who just had 8 octuplets? 8 twins, ahhh, and she had 6 previously

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
          somehow I fail to understand what this thread is about.
          eh.......I thought it was something about ridiculing an already stupid situation.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
            http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=49362

About the ma'am who just had 8 octuplets? 8 twins, ahhh, and she had 6 previously
            Thanks..but..wasn't there a simpson episode about a story like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
              Thanks..but..wasn't there a simpson episode about a story like this?
              Life imitating art.

Comment

She probably figures that if other families get TV shows, movies, etc and get diapers free, baby food and so on, why shouldn't she! Plus she filed for bankruptcy!
                “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                sigpic

Comment

I have no problem with her selling her story to the highest bidder. We just might be able to NOT pay her to raise her brood with our tax dollars.
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

The taxpayer will have to pay for these kids for 18years...
                    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by troung View Post
                      The taxpayer will have to pay for these kids for 18years...
                      Abolish public education would be a start...
                      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Abolish public education would be a start...
                        Public education is fine, tragically this 14kid wonder is going to grow high off the hog to get clothes, food and the whole lot - and will probably have more kids.
                        To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

She will need a sheepdog to round them up:)

Comment

I hope she gets the two million....

...so she can pay back Kaiser for the $600,000 plus bill they are trying to collect from the tax payers.

This "I do not collect welfare" mom was reportedly getting over $500.00 a month of food stamps but declined to call it welfare because the food was for her kids and not for her.

Comment

Two million doesn't go far these days......
                              Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Working...
                              X