Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your ethnicity?

Me:

1/2 British (approx. 1/4 English, 1/8 Scottish, 1/8 Welsh)
    1/8 Swedish
    1/8 Russian
    1/8 Slovenian
    1/8 Italian
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

1/8th Prussian (Brandenburg)
    1/2 Welsh
    3/8 Anglo-Saxon
    SWANSEA 'TILL I DIE! - CARN THE CROWS!

Rule Britannia, No Surrender

Staff Cadet in the Australian Army Reserve.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

How does one calculate these things? Parents, Grandparents, etc...?
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
        How does one calculate these things? Parents, Grandparents, etc...?
        Great-grandparents, whatever.

Maybe it would be more accurate to say what are the nationalities of your ancestors. /shrug
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Father: American. Fathers parents: Hungarian. Mother:Israeli. Mothers Parents: American/Russian. Mother's Grandparents: Polish. What does that make me?
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
            Father: American. Fathers parents: Hungarian. Mother:Israeli. Mothers Parents: American/Russian. Mother's Grandparents: Polish. What does that make me?
            Jewish? D'oh! Sorry, couldnt resist that one :dbanana Feel free to take a few potshots at me.

As for myself, let's see...

Lebanese on my mothers side, about a 25%. Don't know about any other part of her side though.

On Daddy's side, Scottish mostly, some Irish and I guess a little German thrown in for flavor
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

It's aiight. I was sort of expecting that from someone. Besides, you've got the banana!

:dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana

Comment

Dance you motherf--ker! Lol :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Born & raised in America. Three countries I know of that I'm a descendant of. Ireland, Poland, and Germany. And am a first generation Brooklyn exile. But thats where my heart still is.

Good chance it has nothing to do with lineage. But whats that first paragraph mean? That I'm Muslim? :w00t

Comment

No, it means that you're a pizza coated with Polish sausage and schnitzel eating, pipe-bomb blowing, gang whacking hoodlum who bends over and farts five times a day.

Please, don't take what I'm saying seriously...

:dbanana :smoke :dbanana :smoke :dbanana :smoke :dbanana :smoke :dbanana :smoke :dbanana :smoke :dbanana :smoke :dbanana :smoke

Comment

I don't think anybody here takes what you say seriously, especially with all of that dancing-banana pipesmoking stuff going on :devil (and don't that seriously either lol)

Comment

50% German
                        45% Norwegion
                        5% English/Polish

Comment

Dude, you dissed my smiley. That's a cigar, not a pipe. Can't you tell by the pimp hat? Pimp's don't smoke pipes.

Comment

Ok, you got me on that one :smoke
                            I've enjoyed a pipe now and then, makes you feel like Sherlock Holmes or something.
                            The first and last time I was at Disney World, actually it was Pleasure Island, my friends and I stopped by the cigar shop there and bought a couple of big fat stogies and smoked 'em on the way to the bars. Time to do that again I think

Comment

The Disneyland part or the stogie and bar part?

Comment

Working...
                              X