Chinese Space Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Space Walk

I know this will stir up some MAJOR controversy!

But take a look...

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gMxQEHfU6hM

compare it with other space walks...

How come there is no atmosphere gradient effect of the chinese space walk?

I guess the Chinese borrowed Area 51 to film their own space adventure and chose to blurt out the stars that clearly should of been showing.

People still believe we didn't walk on the moon? I thought just about everything worthwhile was debunked long ago.

Comment

I like this one better (China's Space Walk Was FAKE!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98...eature=related

Comment

LOL,finally another county gets the conspiracy wrath, 1 good thing about China coming up is they will be a target for every nut soon too.

Comment

I saw that video.

What ARE those bubbles coming from the suit? Debris wouldn't continue to fly from the ship for that much time.

Comment

Didn't see the video, won't look for it, but there is the whole photoshoppedesque about that pic... c'mon?

Comment

Honestly if they didnt do it, why say they did. Risk vs gain isnt worth it, and honestly they must have the capability by now. Dont get me wrong id love to see them caught RED(intended) handed.

Comment

The Biggest Scientific Breakthroughs of 2008(abc news)----
                http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Yea...6498591&page=3

Top 10 Scientific Discoveries of 2008(time)-------
                http://www.time.com/time/specials/20...863928,00.html

"......Think it can't pull off something that big? Then you didn't see the Olympics"
                Last edited by Tomluter; 30 Jan 09,, 12:44.

Comment

I sure hope they didn,t poison the milky way?

Comment

Originally posted by Freeloader View Post
                    I guess the Chinese borrowed Area 51 to film their own space adventure and chose to blurt out the stars that clearly should of been showing.

People still believe we didn't walk on the moon? I thought just about everything worthwhile was debunked long ago.
                    Yes but now that we have space walks to compare it to, the Chinese space walk didn't make sense.

Here are my findings points:
                    1. Voice is too clear
                    2. Voice from space craft has serious echos
                    3. Lack of Atmosphere gradiant effect of the earth
                    4. Some people reported hearing a voice that shouldn't be there as there was only 3 people, but a 4th voice appeared
                    5. Script prior to the launch

The moon landing conspiracies were fledgling as many of these points were easily debunked, and there was no example of it to compare to.

This however, one may compare the Chinese space walk with Russian or Nasa space walks, and the footages simply don't make sense...

I am not saying it is certainly fake, but evidence is strong against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomluter View Post
                      The Biggest Scientific Breakthroughs of 2008(abc news)----
                      http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Yea...6498591&page=3
                      Low earth orbit isn't exactly crowded but it grew a little tighter this year when a Chinese astronaut took a 15-minute spacewalk outside the Shenzhou VII capsule 213 miles above the Earth. It was China's third manned venture into space, and the country plans to launch its own space station in a little more than a decade.

China is now recruiting more astronauts -- or "taikonauts" in Chinese lingo -- for future missions.
                      Why taikonauts? Why not "hontienauts?"

Or better, hontien comrade.
                      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                        Why taikonauts? Why not "hontienauts?"

Or better, hontien comrade.
                        The word 'taikonaut' probably could find its origin in HK or Taiwan or SE Asia Chinese. As in the south the concept is more often described as '太空人'(Tai Kong Ren), while in mainland China, it is more frequently referred to as '宇航员'(Yu Hang Yuan) or '航天员'(Hang Tian Yuan).

In official English documents released by the Chinese aerospace authority, they only use the word 'astronaut'.
                        Last edited by snowhole; 25 Feb 09,, 04:07.
                        夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

Originally posted by snowhole View Post
                          The word 'taikonaut' probably could find its origin in HK or Taiwan or SE Asia Chinese. As in the south the concept is more often described as '太空人'(Tai Kong Ren), while in mainland China, it is more frequently referred to as '宇航员'(Yu Hang Yuan) or '航天员'(Hang Tian Yuan).

In official English documents released by the Chinese aerospace authority, they only use the word 'astronaut'.
                          I know Taiwan uses "taikon" and China uses "hontien."

I'm just wondering why it's refered in English using "taikon" and not "hontien" since China, not Taiwan, sent the man into space.

I prefer "taikon." Since "hontien" sounds more like "gliding in air" rather than "nothingness" which is what space or "taikon" means.
                          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                            I know Taiwan uses "taikon" and China uses "hontien."

I'm just wondering why it's refered in English using "taikon" and not "hontien" since China, not Taiwan, sent the man into space.

I prefer "taikon." Since "hontien" sounds more like "gliding in air" rather than "nothingness" which is what space or "taikon" means.
                            Check this:
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:As..._Chiew_Lee_Yih
                            夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

Originally posted by Belisarius View Post
                              Yes but now that we have space walks to compare it to, the Chinese space walk didn't make sense.

Here are my findings points:
                              1. Voice is too clear
                              2. Voice from space craft has serious echos
                              3. Lack of Atmosphere gradiant effect of the earth
                              4. Some people reported hearing a voice that shouldn't be there as there was only 3 people, but a 4th voice appeared
                              5. Script prior to the launch

The moon landing conspiracies were fledgling as many of these points were easily debunked, and there was no example of it to compare to.

This however, one may compare the Chinese space walk with Russian or Nasa space walks, and the footages simply don't make sense...

I am not saying it is certainly fake, but evidence is strong against it.
                              I'm inclined to agree. I know to "go against what is stated to be fact" is usually grounds for a "omgz tinfoil hat" label. But this spacewalk does have some things that don't add up. To top it off, there's actual "proof" that is reasonably plausible to support it, so I fail to see how you are a "conspiracy theorist" for even suggesting otherwise.

I still haven't found a real plausible explanation for the bubbles from the spacesuit and ship, well after the hatch was opened. It was not space debris, that much I would bet money on.

Comment

Working...
                              X